• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Generations

um i like what jtf2 said

Comment

why thank you
      I think that It is a good idea as well lad. The think i like best about it is
      that it hasnt been really done that much
      like how many bosnian/czech games are out there
      maybe a couple hands full
      if that?
      But yeah it should be done. Even if EA wont

Comment

BF3 should be something rather modern.

Maybe, some war that happend between 1980 and 1995.

And something fictional, like, GB vs. Australia or something random like that.

EDIT;

NO NO NO!!

USMC (with M16A4/ACOG of course) vs ummm.... Somalia...or ummm....Romania or umm....SWITZERLAND MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA just to see what happens, I'd love to use a SIG Sg 552-2 with a red-dot !!!

EDIT EDIT;

NO I GOT IT YES!!! USMC (with M16A4/ACOG) vs FRANCE!!!!! lol I don't know but I want it to be sorta EU based.

Comment

I agree.Bosnia,Panama,Colombia(the war against drugs) or North Korea.What do you think?Please tell me your thoughts on this.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
            Just think the Balkan war, bosnia, Russia, Khasikstan (home of borat).. I think that would be fun. You would have the Spetz with their AK's vs. Bosnians with their AK's. Hell it would be easy to make. They all us AK's. LOL!
            Bosnians didnt use Ak they actually used a better gun then AK it looks like ak but it has much better construction and better quality

CLICK HERE FOR INFO about the gun

And a newr version

>>>M21S Assault Rifle used by SF<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
              NO I GOT IT YES!!! USMC (with M16A4/ACOG) vs FRANCE!!!!! lol I don't know but I want it to be sorta EU based.

But then EA would have to make a new stat: wins/losses/surrenders

Comment

Originally posted by polishfreak36 View Post
                How bout if bf2 had maps from like vietnam, 1942, and bf2, and some future maps

updated graphics and crap

its doesnt have to be featured on one war
                or just make up some war, but nothing from the future, kinda lame now

BF3
                US/Mexico Border Patrols
                "Pinatas filled with C4" FTW

:laugh:
                "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE View Post
                  BF3
                  US/Mexico Border Patrols
                  "Pinatas filled with C4" FTW

:laugh:
                  that actually made me laugh for a sec :P u sillypie

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    But then EA would have to make a new stat: wins/losses/surrenders
                    Hehee, and a new weapon: The white flag.

Comment

I'd hate to play as France, all their flags will be "Neutral".

Comment

What about all for themselves war.
                        Global-Battlefield 3!!!!

Comment

^^^ play halo 2 slayer

Comment

My guess for the next installment is midway between BF2 and 2142 or way after 2142. IMO, doing another ww2 game is a mistake as it has been done to death by everyone; can't really innovate and be original anymore with WW2shooters. Its a dead or dying time frame--not many are developing games for this time period. Hell, even COD saw the light and is moving up to modern day platforms.

So far, in all the increments in the BF series the time frame keeps going into the future WW2--V--BF2--2142(really good GP,btw). So logically the next installment is going to go into the future again if EA DICE is consistant. But who knows what will happen.

Some interesting questions would be: Are they going to make a whole new engine and who will be programming it? The engine will be on DX10, obviously, and have they even started making it yet? How far are they in pre-production for BF3?

Comment

Working...
                            X