Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do u use the second unlock for a class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u use the second unlock for a class?

How do u change/use ur second weapon (the new unlock for special forces). it will only let me switch to the first unlock for each class.

Re: How do u use the second unlock for a class?

There should be an arrow on your kit selection load out screen that lets you switch weapons.

Comment

Have you got special forces xpac?

If not, you wont be able to unlock the second tier weapons.

If you do have SF, just click the arrow button twice to get the second tier.

Now, i have helped you all i can, save yourself and run while you still have time to escape from all the flamers and search addicts.!!!!!!!!

Comment

It should be noted that simply having SF installed is not enough. You must play a round in a multiplayer game on a ranked server, score some points and then when you exit SF in BF2HQ you will have more unlocks available to you. Once you select those then when you play BF2 you will have the extra weapon available to select on the kit screen.

Comment

Also note that when you are actually playing SF, I believe you can only use the first unlock. The 2nd unlocks are only usable in vanilla BF2 (or EF/AF).

Comment

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
              Also note that when you are actually playing SF, I believe you can only use the first unlock. The 2nd unlocks are only usable in vanilla BF2 (or EF/AF).
              wrong!!! well sort of. that is the case for all factions apart from the SAS (who by the way rock), where for the 'stock' weapons are actually the 2nd tier of weapons. ie assault base weapon is F2000

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
                wrong!!! well sort of. that is the case for all factions apart from the SAS (who by the way rock), where for the 'stock' weapons are actually the 2nd tier of weapons. ie assault base weapon is F2000
                Yes, 5 of the 7 2nd tier unlocks are also stock weapons for some SF armies (4 for SAS and the SCAR-L for SEALS) but they are not available as unlocks in SF. And the other two unlocks are EU weapons and aren't available in SF at all.

Comment

um there is alot of threads about this
                  but whatever hes new around here!

Comment

Working...
                  X