Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi everyone!

Im new to this forum and the game, so any information wil be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

I just need to know, this forum called "Total Battlefield 2" is it different to Battlefield 2?

Do you have to have an account to play? Can you get hacked?

Errrr. this is a bit off topic, but how popular is BF2? Do many people still play it?? Which one is better , BF2 or CS 1.6?

Well, thats all for now, thanks a lot

Re: Hi all

Hey this is so gonna get flamed...

Yes loads of people still play BF2, IMO BF2>CS.

And yes this is the same as BF2 just got total on the front...

Comment

LOL. Battlefield 2 is the name of the game and Total Battlefield 2 (this site) is the name of the forum that supports the game
      and yes loads of people still play

Comment

Welcome bud, I would imagine that most people on this forum would believe BF2 is better than CS:S mainly because we all hang out on a BF2 forum. All the other questions have been answered.

Comment

1. Love scint0

2. Hate eddyeddyd

3. Alternate between hating prototype and liking him

4. Hate karkand

5. Hate eddyeddyd

6. HATE THE J10 WITH ALL YOUR HEEART ITS SOOO OVERPOWERED AND IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT.

7. Hate tkers for jets

8. Love the ak101

9. Hate eddyeddyd

10. Hate eddyeddyd

I have failed to accomplish rules 2, 5, 9 and 10 therefore everyone hates me which is why rules 2, 5, 9 and 10 say hate eddyeddyd because I failed to accomplish rules 2, 5, 9 and 10 which is why everyone hates me which is why rules 2,5 9 and 10...

Comment

^^^^ This is what happens when you smoke crack and then go post in a forum.

To OP:
            BF2 is still the largest "battlefield" type of game and will most likely continue to be so until something better comes out. It still has a good community of players and because of it's broad gameplay modes and mods, it remains interesting even for most seasoned vets.

I used to be an average CSS player but found BF2 to be the more exciting and challenging game.

Comment

.WHEEYAAA!

Comment

lolololololol

Comment

1. mistake : POST IN WRONG SECTION!
                  2. mistake : asking stupid question
                  3. mistake : asking stupid question seccond time.
                  4. mistake : asking stupid question third time Battlefield 2 is best, CS LIX BALLS!

wellcome

Comment

Dont be hard on him he is new. BF2 is far superior to CSS and even more so to 1.6 BF2 you have the ability to take on many roles. And pilot many vehicles. This to me, alongside the vast arrangement of weaponry makes it the BEST game out there! Like others have said. Until something new comes out this will be the best multiplayer game out there. as far as FPS goes though!!

Welcome and Enjoy your stay!!

=JTF2_darkloop=
                    Clan ={THP}=

Comment

Thanks, everyone ^_^

Yeah, so you do need an account to play? Im moving to BF2 coz I did a very stupid thing in D2 lolololololololol.......

Comment

kthx bye now

Comment

Working...
                        X