Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 flight system

Hey guys.

I enjoy flying a lot in bf2. I am using two ST290 joysticks and a Pro Flight pedal system. Only thing I can not understand is when I go to set up my left hand stick as my collective/throttle, I do not the full throttle control for some reason. It acts like a keyboard throttle (where I have to tap w to hover) and its killing my hand. Anyone have any clue how I can fix this? If I set the throttle to axis 3 (the little lever on the back of the stick) it works fine, but if I set it to my axis 1 (the y axis) it doesn't respond that way. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Re: BF2 flight system

I dont know if you tried this (but you most likely have lol), but when setting the control for increase throttle, have your joystick throttle all the way down. then, click the control, and move it all the way to the top

if it registers the movement, that will be your increase and decrease throttle axis. when hovering all you do is put the throttle at about the middle of where it can go and let go...and you should hover.
    might have to experiment a bit first though.

Comment

After testing it out a while I found that the conflict was that I was using the saitek mapping program as well... it was making both sticks look like one and ****ing me up. So using the bf2 setups it works perfectly. YAY.

Comment

you may also want to check into using Joy2Key and DXtweak programs to add additional commands and tweaks to your sticks. both programs have threads here.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
        X