BF2 deluxe collection DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 deluxe collection DVD

Well, finally my BF2 install cd 3 snapped in half (thanks to the damn packaging). Thought i'd just buy a fresh copy. Saw the deluxe DVD collection. I thought "I already have all the boosters and expansions but not on 1 DVD, that's handy". It was only about $10 more than plain vanilla, so why not.

The install was a little clunky but it is 1 process.

BF2
    Patch to 1.1
    Special Forces
    Patch to 1.41
    Euro Forces
    Armoured Fury
    Patch to 1.41

It was lengthy but i thought 'hey, this is a little easier than the manual install, so well done EA"

Go to play and now i CTD when the map loads everytime.

Full uninstall and now browse the DVD to manually install the components bit by bit. job done now works perfectly.

However, eventhough the install process is broken, I'm still glad its all on 1 DVD. Keep trying EA

Re: BF2 deluxe collection DVD

I can never install from the autorun, I have to manually launch the setup from the disc or the install will be corrupt.

Had this problem with 3 copies on 2 different computers.

Comment

My brother's looking forward for this pack.

Comment

you probably didnt uninstall every single little bit of file remaining from your old bf2 copy, because it works fine with me.

love that collection dvd....all on one, with all patches...its like heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by cfschris View Post
          you probably didnt uninstall every single little bit of file remaining from your old bf2 copy, because it works fine with me.

love that collection dvd....all on one, with all patches...its like heaven.
          I had only just reformatted so it was a clean install. Not sure what went wrong. Works now but havent installed SF or the boosters yet.

Comment

Working...
          X