question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

I played around 3-4 games, all the way through and they were ranked. I got 40+ points in atleast 3 of the games...and after i quit out of bf2..then went back in and looked at my bfhq, it was like i never played them. It said my last battle was 6/2/07..when i had just played 10 mins ago. So I figured they just hadnt refreshed or w/e. So i quit, and they checked again..still nothing. Why would this be? It just now shows the games i just played 5 mins ago...but its like i never played the ones erlier. Maybe i just thought my global points were higher before...when they were actually lower...i dont know.

Re: question

BF2 account name?

Comment

adrenlinefreak

Comment

your current points standa at 6583
        last play date- today

Comment

Yeah. I know the last play date was today. I just played 2 battles 20 mins ago. To see if maybe if i played...it would recognize the games i played earlier this afternoon.

Comment

unless you noted how many points you had before you played, there is no way of knowing, unless you picked uip awards as well. anyhow, i wouldnt be too bothered about it. yeh its nice to get awards and what ever, but when youve been playing for a while, you realise its not just about points.

Comment

I love playing the game. Im just so close to ranking...thats all i want to do. I had 6804 before today. I'm also not the best...so it takes me a while to rank when i get 8th in most every game.

Comment

as its the weekend, the stats may update at a later date, there can sometimes be a delay with it. and i find with promotions, is that if ya just forget they're there, they will come at some point anyway.

Comment

true.

Comment

points take awhile on weekends

Comment

answer

Comment

Working...
                      X