Admin/Moderator Needed for Popular DCON Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin/Moderator Needed for Popular DCON Server

I am looking for one or two diehard DCON players to fill moderator positions on our servers. Currently we are hosting a verry popular US based Desert Confilct server and I need some diehard mod pleyers to help me out with the server. Since I am usualy available during the peek playing periords to admin the server myself, Idealy I would like to have players that are regulars on our DCON server either early in the morning or late at night when I am less available to the players.

For the most part our DCON server really does not require a lot of attention by an admin. Since most of our regular players are well behaved and pretty much understand and abide by the few basic rules I have set for the server.However there are from time to time problem players and issues that you may need to deal with and a major factor in who I choose is going to be your ability to handle issues like this with a level head.

While I know that getting the opportunity to admin a server may be enticing to some, please keep in mind that I will only consider players that I know are regulars on our DCON server as it would not make much sences in selecting someone that only playes on the server once and a while or not at all.

The person I select does not necessarly have to be a CKW clan member, however you do need to be a registered active member on our forums and you will be required to supply me with some basic contact information such as your email address and X Fire account information. So before anyone ask’s, yes I am going to require you to have both X Fire and Ventrilo installed and working before you will be selected for the position. You will also be required to sign a basic agreement on our forums acknowledging you have read,understand and agree to the moderator rules.

I know this may sound like a lot to require of a potential canidate, however since I do not personaly own theese servers, the fact of the matter is that I have been entrusted to run them in the best interest of the CKW clan and its propiters therefore it is my reputation and trust that are in the line here so yes I want to make sure that the players I select to fill theese positions act responsibility and in the best interest of CKW, its members and players.

Please keep in mind that theese are server moderator positions and not admin. Select individuals will only have limited but necessary access to do what is required for the position as determined by the staff and management of Chicago Knight Warriors clan. www.ckwxlan.com

If you are interested in filling this postiton and taking on the repsonsibility then send a private message to me on our forums at www.ckwclan.com My user name there is “Chronic420” with ou the quites and I will contact potential canidates via priavte message on our forums.

Re: Admin/Moderator Needed for Popular DCON Server

Ok I'll be an admin because I usually play late at night till 2 am.

Isn't there some program that lets you admin without being in the server?

Comment

Working...
    X