could this be a soloers server LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could this be a soloers server LOL

on this server tonight, The Rocks 24/7 Wake Island, the typical allowed base raping of the carrier, but it doesnt allow you to stay on the same team so you cant stay PLA and get your rape on every round, anyways, the game starts up and its the first time I played there when I see theses server messges:

do you think the person(s) running this server like to solo or are fed up with noob gunners LOL
    they actually permit redlining LMAO
    I liked it actually (in an evil kinda way):laugh:

Re: could this be a soloers server LOL

geez they are a bit rough.

Comment

LOL

You better get that pilots seat...

Comment

Sounds like a fun server. I liked the rules. Gameplay for experienced people.

Comment

yes but some soloers could give a $hit if your a pro gunner or not, they want the chopper for themselves, and that means redlining any person that gets into the chopper with them even if that person can fly and gun 10 times better than him.

Comment

Douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
              yes but some soloers could give a $hit if your a pro gunner or not, they want the chopper for themselves, and that means redlining any person that gets into the chopper with them even if that person can fly and gun 10 times better than him.
              Then say so, before he goes to redline you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                Sounds like a fun server. I liked the rules. Gameplay for experienced people.
                Just what I thought, here's a bunch of guys who make their own rules for experienced and skilled players. Look pretty good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                  anyways, the game starts up and its the first time I played there when I see theses server messges:

do you think the person(s) running this server like to solo or are fed up with noob gunners LOL
                  they actually permit redlining LMAO
                  I liked it actually (in an evil kinda way):laugh:
                  Yes to both questions. It's about time an admin says and does what we're all thinking but only a few are doing.

Incompetent people in the most powerful vehicles cost rounds. It's absolutely understandable that good players would resort to these tactics if the idiots failed to exit when asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                    Yes to both questions. It's about time an admin says and does what we're all thinking but only a few are doing.

Incompetent people in the most powerful vehicles cost rounds. It's absolutely understandable that good players would resort to these tactics if the idiots failed to exit when asked.
                    QFT... but this will probably be covered in a future patch so that you can switch seats or tell someone to bail...

Comment

you guys want the IP
                      69.65.39.66:16569
                      I tried to go back on it but it was dead, must be a new server and needs some population

Comment

It's US, right? Coz I get awfull pings from server across the pond

Comment

LMAO!!

that admin is my hero

Comment

That server looks pretty fun, i hate all the no base-raping BS and no spawn camping, half the time-for example karkand players still have the us main to spawn at but no, they continue to spawn where they have been overrun and then just complain.

Comment

Usually I see redlining as a crime worthy of castration, but on this server? F*ck no.

Now, excuse me while I go solo my blackhawk, and f*ck me if those 5 idiots who jump in are staying in, they're getting a nice red sunshine view.

Comment

Working...
                              X