Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these unlocks would you pick next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these unlocks would you pick next?

Hey everyone-
    I'm getting real close to a rank up and am having a hard time deciding on which weapon I should pick for one of my unlocks. Vote for one and explain why you would choose that.

Re: Which of these unlocks would you pick next?

G3, is the best one out of the other 2.

Comment

G3 >>> P90 > Jackhammer.

Comment

Tough one between the g3 and the p90, but g3 got my vote as its far beter than the stock weapon for assault, if you can learn to use it.

Unless you prefer to n00btube.

Comment

G3A3 is a powerhouse

Dont choose Jackhammer unless you really LOVE playing engy. It other wise is useless i find!
          But yeah The G3A3 is good, smaller clip but still a great gun. I find single shot is better.
          (saves ammo)

Comment

i would say the G3 though i have the JAckhammer and the other enji unlock "USELESS" they are both.

Comment

Unless you are BF2 C unlocks are for noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Moo_Saggins View Post
                Unless you are BF2 C unlocks are for noobs.
                uhgh you people. i am sure he is not in a league and could care less if some people think they are noob. the RPK is noob because it is hands down the best gun in the game, the Ak101 is noob because it is the second best gun in the game, unless your playing china, yet they are both unlocks, making you a noob because you whore the AKs. the G36E IS a noob gun and boring to use, but there if you feel frustrated at guns you have to aim with

On topic, G3, it is more different to assault than say the P90 is to AT and Hammer is to engy. the P90 is a 19 damage 900rpm gun feeling much like the PP19 and the Jackhammer is a loud variation of the Mec shotgun, just be wary of the 20 round clip of the G3, used properly it can kill as many on one clip as any other Assault rifle.

Comment

P90 if you play at much, the g3a3 can wait unless u want the fn2000 next which is so so

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                    P90 if you play at much, the g3a3 can wait unless u want the fn2000 next which is so so
                    Zozmgodz Fl@ShB4nGzzz

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                      Zozmgodz Fl@ShB4nGzzz
                      great for carriers & runways

:yay: nobody flies

Comment

I don't think i have EVER been flashed by an enemy before :cry:
                        you get those tards at the start of karkand on US that throw a few flashes into the area before the alley as 15 players rush into it only to get blinded by the light as mobs of MEC run in and see a bunch of people humping the walls.

back to topic, i think the bottom line is G3.... period. the other guns are to similar to their counterparts. the G3 is Pure damage, what is it 45? that is SICK...

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                          I don't think i have EVER been flashed by an enemy before :cry:
                          you get those tards at the start of karkand on US that throw a few flashes into the area before the alley as 15 players rush into it only to get blinded by the light as mobs of MEC run in and see a bunch of people humping the walls.

back to topic, i think the bottom line is G3.... period. the other guns are to similar to their counterparts. the G3 is Pure damage, what is it 45? that is SICK...
                          never been flashed by an enemy ever... only team mates

Comment

So I'm the only one who would pick the Jackhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Firippu View Post
                              So I'm the only one who would pick the Jackhammer.
                              Most of the people here are your typical kill whores, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X