"Invalid CD-Key" Error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Invalid CD-Key" Error.

Alright, let me clear something up right now: I bought this game 5 days ago at a local EB Games outlet. I DID NOT PIRATE IT!

So. I was playing BF2 rather casually around 30 minutes ago and decided that the graphics settings were too stressful for my cheap gfx card to handle. I disconnected from the server and proceeded to change my settings to "medium quality". I knew that I'd have to restart the game, so I quit as soon as the settings were applied. Just as I was about to click on the desktop icon and start the game again, Java began to update. I waited until it was done, and restarted the computer as the update said.

When my computer had restarted, I went into BF2 and tried to play several times, getting the same god damned "Invalid CD-Key" error.

I tried creating a new profile, registering with EA, etc. but I'm still unable to play. I'm reinstalling the game as I write this.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: "Invalid CD-Key" Error.

Call EA Games customer service and report this - your cd-key was probobly somehow copied, take a picture of the game, with cd-key, and proof of purchase.

Comment

Re: "Invalid CD-Key" Error.

You key was corrupted, this happens sometimes.
      Simply navigate to: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Support
      Run the program called "Battlefield 2_code.exe" and re enter your cd key.

Comment

Working...
      X