Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Stunt Vid

Battlefield 2 - Jet Stunts on Wake Island
    This is my first BF2 vid, whipped it up in 1 day. Got a new jet stunt vid coming within the next few days too

Re: Jet Stunt Vid

The worst graphics I have ever seen. That really cuts the overall score.

+ for not using Movie Maker.

Comment

Then you haven't seen alot of bf2 videos. I've seen worse... anyway it good for your first one. Most of the stuff is nothing new... but good job.

Comment

Those are some nice skills dude wish I could do that. I'm pretty good with bombing etc but if I try anything fancy i just embarass my self lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52

Can't help the graphics lol :hmm:.. Got a dodgy graphics card and need to use low settings to maintain a decent fps.

I used Adobe Premier Pro for all the editting, but when it came to rendering, I couldn't compress the vid enough with a decent quality so I rendered the vid uncompressed then used Movie Maker.

Comment

What do you mean you couldn't compress it enough to maintain quality. There are many great codecs that retain quality with small sizes. Divx, Xvid, Wmv... just to name a few. I usually use Divx with my work.

Comment

Divx and Xvid arn't properly compatible with Premier and have heaps of artifacts in high action scenes. That makes them a no-go, so I used WMV for the vid.

I'm experimenting at the moment with Divx to try get it workin good.

Edit: Got Divx working good with VirtualDub. I'm in love with Divx now

Comment

I was wondering how you would leech stunts out of wake....but that was impressive 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52

I aguee with Doggie52.
                  Good sturts, but I see nametags and the little white name on the bottom of the screen. It's a simple command to get ruin of that, it's renderer.drawHud 0 to get ruin of the name tag and other thing and to get it back, just re-type the command, but just put a 1 instand of a 0 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                    I was wondering how you would leech stunts out of wake....but that was impressive 8/10
                    I found myself wondering the same thing until I got started lol

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                    I aguee with Doggie52.
                    Good sturts, but I see nametags and the little white name on the bottom of the screen. It's a simple command to get ruin of that, it's renderer.drawHud 0 to get ruin of the name tag and other thing and to get it back, just re-type the command, but just put a 1 instand of a 0 in it.
                    Really?? :shock: brb, gonna test

Edit:
                    It only gets rid of the white name at the bottom, not the name tags.
                    Just finished my 2nd vid and cbf going back and doing whole thing again so ill just use that in my next BF2 vid. Cheers for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by OxiDeOwns View Post
                      I found myself wondering the same thing until I got started lol

Really?? :shock: brb, gonna test

Edit:
                      It only gets rid of the white name at the bottom, not the name tags.
                      Just finished my 2nd vid and cbf going back and doing whole thing again so ill just use that in my next BF2 vid. Cheers for the tip
                      No, it does, but only to the person that you have it on.

Comment

Didn't work for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X