X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dalledone is a cheater

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
    Not that, I'm talking about gettin' owned by someone with a lower rank than you.

No, I don't complain about that.

Why?

Stats, and more specifically, rank, mean nothing.

Oh, and Johnny5, I saw that too, but why bother when we can laugh at the stereotypical BF2 stats whore?

Comment

Originally posted by N2K View Post
      You got pwned
      by a N00B :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post

Why?

Oh, and Johnny5, I saw that too, but why bother when we can laugh at the stereotypical BF2 stats whore?
        Rank means nothing but it's still clear that Terro got hoaxed.

Unless he can show some kind of proof.. good god. We all have our suspicions from time to time but at least back it up with something credible if you bring it here.

Comment

True....but I was just trying to get the point out that maybe this guys has actually started hacking, But like you say innocent untill proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by MysticalWhim1 View Post
            Maybe one should look at his historic rate rather than his overall stats. He could very well be using a aimbot now. He went from having 18 kills a hour on June 1st to having over 60 kills a hour on June 2nd. 3x as many kills overnight? Doubtful.

MysticalWhim1
            yeah but you dont know the whole situation, look at his stats from the beginning

he started out strong in everything and is dropping off EXCEPT for his 1 day increase from the 1st to the 2nd

I know from my personally experience, and you can check my stats, it all depends on what kit, rifle, vehicle, and tactics used
            when I needed my expert support combat, I got it using the rpk and spamming nades, the nades were terrible for my accuracy, I also got more accurate using old faithfull the G36E and even more accurate using SVD and Type 88, sniper kit will improve your overall accuracy when you spam claymores because they dont miss causeing your accuracy to skyrocket
            my personal feeling is that I suck with everything OTHER than sniper rifle, G36E, tank and helo, so my stats go up and down like Jenna Jamison on Peter North

overall, I dont think the guy has been playing long enough to determine by his stats if he hacks or not, there are just way too many variables

your opinion is he hacks, well if you read my post earlier in this thread you will know how I value peoples opinions

Comment

wow, I just love it when people come in here and yell "HACKER HACKER" when they get owned and so they blame it on hacks or aimbot.

Comment

Meh I dont really care about all this. It is what it is. Hackers are out there. Us scrutinizing them is not going to change it. It never will. He hacks, he doesnt, who knows? No one for sure. I am leaving it at that.

Comment

No screenshots?

No story?

No sale.

You got pwned, twice.

Comment

Hey guys, have you ever heard of the Muffin Man?

Comment

whats that got to do with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TerroR878
                        Ok this communty is a joke, fu all. waste of time.
                        Yes he has some nab stats but that doesn't explain how he manages to do what he did. I'm a Colonel and I'm not a n00b, I wouldn't come to a forum crying about myself geting owned because I didn't, what I experienced was compelte BS...ahh fu i'm done with this place.
                        Ok, bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. And it's been said many times but being a Colonel does not mean you know what you're doing or that you're any better than someone who got the game yesterday.

Originally posted by TerroR878 View Post
                        I know the difference between hacks and getting owned. Ever wonder why a new player is so good? Ever though he just found the hacks? Stop acting like u know exactly what's going on and posting the first thought that comes to mind. I wouldn't post here for the fu** of it.

It's simply not possible to get streaks of head shots in BF2 specialy with a snipe rifle that is so inaccurate and always on the first shot, this isn't CSS you'r playing now remember.
                        It's quite easy to get headshots with all of the sniper rifles in this game. I took 2 months off of playing and I managed to do it my first round back. Don't mistake the fact that you can't do something to mean that someone else can't do it either.

I'm sorry you had an off round and got killed by someone a lot and I'm not really trying to pick on you, but that doesn't mean they're hacking. Though I don't put any merit in your claims, I did check the PsB banlist and dalledone is not on it though he has played on several Punksbusted.com servers in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger
                          yeah but you dont know the whole situation, look at his stats from the beginning

he started out strong in everything and is dropping off EXCEPT for his 1 day increase from the 1st to the 2nd

I know from my personally experience, and you can check my stats, it all depends on what kit, rifle, vehicle, and tactics used
                          when I needed my expert support combat, I got it using the rpk and spamming nades, the nades were terrible for my accuracy, I also got more accurate using old faithfull the G36E and even more accurate using SVD and Type 88, sniper kit will improve your overall accuracy when you spam claymores because they dont miss causeing your accuracy to skyrocket
                          my personal feeling is that I suck with everything OTHER than sniper rifle, G36E, tank and helo, so my stats go up and down like Jenna Jamison on Peter North

overall, I dont think the guy has been playing long enough to determine by his stats if he hacks or not, there are just way too many variables

your opinion is he hacks, well if you read my post earlier in this thread you will know how I value peoples opinions
                          I never said he hacks, I said it is doubtful he is 3 times better a killing machine than the day before. Its your own call on wethier or not he is using some sort of hack. But as you say that is a matter of opinion and you put little value on anyones so why even post or argue it on a forum.

MysticalWhim1

Comment

Muuuuuuuuuuufffiiiiiiin Man! Woo!

Comment

Why?

Once again, I think you're mis-understanding what I'm trying to ask. You spammed something like "HAHAHA stats whore got pwnt by a corporal." I wasn't asking if you complained after being 'pwnt' by lower ranked players, I was simple asking if it has ever happened to you. Got it?

Comment

hhmm.... IF he is Colonel ... hmm... just a tought ...THINK about it would he really come here for nothing ? maybe he had some BAD proof hmm... and yes that other "cheater" did had some BAAAD stats... hmm...
                                SOMETHING is NOT right here... i am maybe going to follow that guys take some screenies and get some REAL proof

Comment

Working...
                                X