flares and aa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: flares and aa

the best way to avoid flares (from my experience) is to wait until the missle is 1/3 of the way to you,then drop flares. thats for choppers.

In jets, wait until missle is real close and drop flares.....

basically just drop flares in any vehicle when AA missles are about to kablooie you. sometimes you live, sometimes you die, but more live than die.

lol

Comment

Re: flares and aa

Heres what I do.

If I know a jet is after me, I go high, and I spam Hydras at the passing jet. After the pilot is done crapping his pants, he'll typically leave me alone. A decent jet pilot, who isn't good enough to down a helicopter with his cannons alone, is typically smart enough to avoid a good helicopter pilot who isn't afraid to fight back. A bad pilot who doesn't know any better, isn't worth worrying about.

If I know an Anti-Aircraft is after me, I go low and use cover to screw up his locks. If I'm too high already when he locks onto me, I'll drop flares, barrel-roll to one side, and switch seats to shove a TV-missle down his missle intake before he can put one right where the rotary don't shine.

Comment

Working...
      X