CD Key issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key issue

I have had BF2 for a long time and my computer was messed up and i had to reload the computer totally and restart...i lost all my files and then when i wient to reload my BF2 i didnt have my manuel with the CD key on the back....is there any way around this???

Re: CD Key issue

if u registered ur game with EA when u first installed it...u can find it on their site

Comment

what can i do if u didnt....and by the way thank you for helping me

Comment

why dont u just buy the game again you tosser (if you ever bought it in the first place)

Comment

i just want to kno if it is fixable before i get a new one....and by the way i paid $40 for it when it first came out....

Comment

im guessing no...if u had reformated ur comptuer then def not. if u just uninstalled the game then maybe.
            when did u first install the game?

Comment

like 2 years ago....i had to reformat so i guess i cant but thx for the help.....thx man..its fine the new game is only 13$ so i think i can get it used for like 5-8$

Comment

lol in new zealand its like 90 bux which is over 40 usd

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
                  why dont u just buy the game again you tosser (if you ever bought it in the first place)

your a complete tool! what sort of idi0t would buy a copy of a game they already have? spec when they had a legit key, there tryin to RECOVER. how dumb are you?

if your not able to recover your key, you can buy just the key off EBAY. my brother did it. it works. its legit. it was like $20 AUD so idk what it is in american.

Comment

havent i seen u on bf2 for ps2....w/e it is cheaper to buy it that to get a new code and EA already said last night theres nothing they can do....

my bf2 name for ps2 is [B.N]-MTC

Comment

Working...
                    X