Teamspeak+bf2 Pls Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak+bf2 Pls Help

i have a problem with BF2. Everytime i use Teamspeak with it, it mutes my microphone and i cannot use Teamspeak with BF2. I don't want to use the VOIP which is built in. Is this a common problem? I'm totally stuck on this. Please can point me in the right direction? Teamspeak is set up fine its something within BF2 thats blocking my teamspeak

:shakehead:

TS is working fine as soon as i join BF2 it mutes my mic, i have the VOIP turned off also

Re: Teamspeak+bf2 Pls Help

You sure your microphone is muted? It could just be that your mic boost is being turned off so people cant hear you, this happens to me sometimes.

Comment

what program r u using for team speak?? i use Xfire and in the program, there is a section where you can disable team speak once a game opens.

Comment

what OS?

Comment

Goto settings, then sound input/output settings. Then there is a box for 'push to talk' Use a button on your mouse if you have a free button.
          If not use a keyboard button just like BF2 voip.
          Many have problems with voice activation (too sensitive to background noise) and this usualy solves it

Comment

Working...
          X