This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you gota be so girly?

Today I was playin. THis guy named AK COLT when I always shoot him he always throws nades instead of using his gun. Then after 2 seconds he prones and kills me. Thats really pissing me off. Hes always bunny jumping. I have killed him like 5 times in a round but when he is right in front of me like all his squad members spawn. The server also has no nadespamming rule.

Re: Why you gota be so girly?

So instead of taking it like a man and just accept that he knows how to use his nades you choose to act "girly" and make a post about how you die. And its not nade spaming if he kills you with 1 nade. Jst handle it, sh*t happenes no need to make a post about it ~.~

Comment

*DEAD*

I read your other posts - a big theme of all is you whinging.

Quit yakking and get off this net!

Comment

What I do hate is the grenade spam on IO servers

The whole point of IO to me is gun kills, I want to play IO to avoid getting raped by vehicles, grenades replace the tank shells

Comment

Today I was playin. THis guy named AK COLT when I always shoot him he always throws nades instead of using his gun. Then after 2 seconds he prones and kills me. Thats really pissing me off. Hes always bunny jumping. I have killed him like 5 times in a round but when he is right in front of me like all his squad members spawn. The server also has no nadespamming rule.

AND? So what? OMG you mean his squad mates spawned on him, the travesty!!! How unfair!!
          So let me get his straight: You see him, he sees you. Unstead of using his gun he throws nades. You shoot and try to kill him, yet you can't cause you probably suck. He realizes you suck, because you gave him enough time to switch to a gun, and then you die. You deserve it because anyone with at least average skill would have put him down as he was throwing nades.

Stop wasting space on this web page and go cry to mummy

Comment

so what, i had a guy the other day just jumping and nade throwing from about 2 metres... jokes on him though seeing as he got a face full of MR-444

him = fail
            person that cant kill a bunnyhopper = fail

Comment

Look at the guys age. He is for f*cks sake twelve years old. I'm astonished he even knows how to shoot.

Comment

^^ xD

I just hate these kind of threads, it's so typical. Not many people seem to be able to get over it, it's a game, maybe a walk outside will help. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                  Look at the guys age. He is for f*cks sake twelve years old. I'm astonished he even knows how to shoot.
                  so what? im only 13 and people in-game sometimes mistake me for a 17 year old because of my voice and level of maturity. also, in my details it says im 16, i dont know why though?

Comment

^^ Lucky, I'm 14 and I sound like a 2 year old...but somewhat mature...xD

Comment

computer should be a R18+ product. that would solve, a hell of a lot of problems.

Comment

stfu.

Comment

I WANT MY CHOCOLATE MIIIIIIIIILKKKKKKK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :cry:

Comment

^^ So funny!!!

I'm starting to love this thread (for the coments left by others )

Comment

Working...
                            X