Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sort of settings will this rig run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sort of settings will this rig run?

Well my current system is this:

3.00GHz P4 CPU
    1GB DDR2 PC5300 RAM
    Radeon x300 128MB Graphics Card (:cry

Well I've ordered more RAM, and a new graphics card (:yay so when that comes and I've stuck it all in my system will be:

3.00GHz P4 CPU
    2GB DDR2 PC5300 RAM
    Geforce 7600GT Graphics Card

I want to know what sort of settings will this run, and at what FPS. At the moment I get 50-60 FPS on all low with a fair bit of stuttering after loading maps. I wanna get 50-60 FPS or more (without the stuttering ), what sort of graphics settings can I run then? Resolution at 1024*768 or maybe 1280*1024.

Thanks very much, byeee.

Re: What sort of settings will this rig run?

medium-high

Comment

DONT DOUBLE POST!!!

Comment

Medium, while high is good, i find the game play to be quite slow and laboured. And i have a medium build rig.

Comment

my brother actually has that same setup. but his ram is ddr2 533 and such. but yeh he is running it on high with AA off and it runs fine for him.

Comment

shud be able to handle mostly high at a 1280X1024 res since the 7600 GT is a fairly powerful card

Comment

Well sorry to hijack the thread but i rather use this one instead of starting a new post. What do u guys think my system can run Battlefield 2 on?

Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
              AMD Athlon 64x2 4200
              1 gig Ram
              VisionTek Radeon X1300 XGE 512mb - PCI-E
              - Plus, what has anyone heard of from this graphics card?

Comment

FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. LOAD UP THE GAME, PUT GRAPHICS ON MEDIUM AND THEN TEST IT. TOO CHOPPY??? LOWER THE VIDEO SETTINGS. REACHING THE 100FPS BARRIER??? TURN THEM UP.

It is pointless asking what settings it will play unless you don't actually have the computer (e.g. you are buying it). People prefer different thnigs like high graphics compared to high FPS. Its all about finding the way YOU like to play. and that includes graphics.

Comment

lol ok. you still didnt answer my question on what you all thought about my graphics card. I havnt been able to find any real professional reviews. Hopefully i didnt get ripped off.

Comment

Working...
                  X