Artillery Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artillery Luck

I'm sure some of you out there have experienced this.
    I was flying an F-35B so fast that it was shaking and the area that i flew over, just had an artillery strike. One shot hit my jet and crashed me down over an outpost, it killed many people stading there.

Also my team were getting base raped by a chopper who was seriously owning us. Then our commander called in an atrilerry strike. We all tried running away, some of us got to cover, but others were just getting owned by the chopper and respawning in the artillery zone.
    When the artillery hit, teammates died but we watch the chopper try and fly away, and it almost managed to, but a shot hit it, brought it down so hard, so cool to see that :P

I've also seen it happen to a jet reloading at an aircraft carrier, it was flying really fast and was hit by a strike. Killing people waiting for jets to respawn.

Re: Artillery Luck

So annoying, flukey as hell.

Unlucky.

Comment

Hell yeah

Comment

I consider it a sign of luck.

Luck, that God, or karma, or whatever you believe in, has chosen you to be the ***** of the round.

Somehow I've flown into random tank shells several times in a round, even between 2 tanks fighting.

Maybe I should stop playing Wake.

Comment

^lol

I was caught in artillery on oman in the f35 recently, and crashed into a uav today when looking behind me.

Comment

i love taking off during a arty strike, i remeber once when i dropped arty and 1 shell hit the tail of a chopper and that crash ontop of another chopper rearming at reactor flag on dalian, then that squad about 3 people, lol so funny

Comment

Working...
            X