Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reregister used game purchase

Hi I hope someone can help.
    I purchased the Booster Pack used on ebay and even though I have the serial number on the manual, it has been registered and will not let me register under my player name. I do not have the player info on who originally registered because the auction was by a distributor and not an individual. I would greatly appreciate any help in getting the booster pack working.

Re: Reregister used game purchase

did you contact the distributor, if it was new it shouldn't have been used...i'd be going back to them...

Comment

Actually the Booster Pack was purchased used on ebay. The seller has a lot of used software. I don't think I can play online nor play any of the Booster Pack maps without registering.
      Any thoughts?

Oh...yes I contacted the seller and am waiting for a response.

Comment

The lesson for today, do not ever buy a used game that is played online.

Comment

Or that you have to register.

Comment

Thank you for your replies.
            The ebay seller sent me an unregistered key. I worked and now I have no trouble with the Booster Pack.

Comment

i bought the full bf2 used and had no prob with reg key on manual is this because the person who owned it before never played it online which i think is very stange or is there another reason if anyone knows. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ^Da^grim{QrF} View Post
                i bought the full bf2 used and had no prob with reg key on manual is this because the person who owned it before never played it online which i think is very stange or is there another reason if anyone knows. Thanks
                Vanilla BF2 is a separate issue from the boosters. Any number of BF2 accounts can use the same BF2 key as long as only one is online at a time. The boosters tie their registration code to a specific EA account and BF2 nickname and can only be changed to another nick if you have the ID and password for the EA account.

Comment

Working...
                X