Ventrillo and BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventrillo and BF2

I finally got ventrillo to work with my laptop and Vista, I can talk on ventrillo. Now when I start BF2 and hit my hotkey to talk on Ventrillo, the hotkey doesn't work. Can you please help me?

Re: Ventrillo and BF2

Do you have an X-Fi sound card?

Comment

Are you running both as administrator?
      That seems to have cleared the snag for me, mine was doing the same thing.
      I start BF2 and log in. Then minimise BF2 and start Ven, both as admin. This works for me.
      (Fatal1ty Pro Gamer btw for me)

Comment

I'm not running vent as admin, but I will now and see if it works. Why are you talking about Fatal1ty? I seen him in the World Championship of gaming on sattelite.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
          Why are you talking about Fatal1ty? I seen him in the World Championship of gaming on sattelite.
          Dude thats my sound card not a player's name

Comment

I cannot get Vent to work for me, and I am also running Vista 64. TeamSpeak work great, but I am looking to join a new group, and of course they use Vent. My problem must be some settings, the install, or I just don't know what I am doing. Any help with settings or whatever I need would be greatly appreciated. My specs shouldn't be the issue, unless Vent has an issue with Vista 64 ...?? thanks

Comment

right click the icon u use to start it, click compatibility for windows XP, and run as admin when u start it

Comment

Working...
              X