Can't use vehicles without Ventrillo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't use vehicles without Ventrillo

I just got off of a server ran by the 1stAir clan. They have a server rule that states that you cannot fly choppers or drive tanks without vent. Can they do this?

The ROE says:

ยง1.5 Server administrators may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on vehicles or weapons that players can use while on your server

I told them that that is a bogus rule and they can't do that. You can't force me to use some 3rd party software to use vehicles on your server. Then they say that I can use vehicles if I am on the opposite team as them, so they switch me to the other team. I think they're just a bunch of crotch stains that want to hog all the vehicles for themselves. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!! If I have to I will hunt these worthless communist heathens down and smash their faces with a lead pipe!!!

Re: Can't use vehicles without Ventrillo

Yeah its the Mad Max server. Bunch of worthless swine!!!

Comment

Its just like a server that doesnt allow soloing. I just say fine, I hope you all enjoy playing with yourselves ...good thing there are many more.

Comment

Dude get over the ROE, it doesn't exist as far as EA are concerned. Its not used by EA to reset stats. Server owners can do whatever they like, that they deem fit.

Suck it up and join another server and never look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_Stizake View Post
          I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!! If I have to I will hunt these worthless communist heathens down and smash their faces with a lead pipe!!!
          LOL oh the joys of internet anonimity, i am sure if they really thought you could um... smash their faces in they would let you use any vehicle you wanted

Comment

To topic starter: Have you ever used ventrilo? One of the best if not the best voice chat programs around...And you would probably be talking to the admins of that server if you connected to thier vent server...So not only are you able to comunicate your able to have some percs that go along with getting in good with the admins...novel concept huh?

Comment

Tbh i hate all these server-side rules its pretty unfair if someone doest speak the language its typed in..thus getting them banned for nothing.

Comment

I love the no locked squad rule, on some servers.

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw View Post
                  I love the no locked squad rule, on some servers.
                  i hate the 5 locked squads of 1 or 2 guys on what seems like every server severely hindering team play.

Comment

I swear there is a new thread complaining about server admins every week.

Comment

Originally posted by |BHH| Mr.Morey View Post
                      I swear there is a new thread complaining about server admins every week.
                      Dam3th TO h3ll W!th T3h Adm1nZ, L3tS pl@y L1k3 b3tTa

in the words of some klingon dude.... P'TOCh

Comment

What's even better about the Mad Max server is that the rule isn't typically enforced unless they are losing. It use to be a good server until they started making crazy rules like that one. A lot of servers are starting to make rules about not attacking the No cap which I don't like but will abide by. It's rules like this that are just plain annoying. It's getting harder and harder to find servers without crazy rules that don't have a negative affect on play. Still I guess it's better than other servers that ask for a $15.00 server donation so that you can fly without getting kicked.

Comment

Working...
                        X