Shoot Video - Just Over 4-minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot Video - Just Over 4-minutes

Not BF2 related, but thought I'd share it w/ you all anyway. This is going to be shown at Gun Shows around the state of Florida each month. The owner wants me to make a few more edits, but other than that, this is the "Final Rough Draft".

Download
    Just right click the link and select "Save Target As" to save it to your hard drive and watch it in Windows Media Player.
    http://tomfernandezproduction.com/Anvil_Arms/AnvilArms_Promo_2.1Mbps.wmv

Stream
    It's pulling from a 64 MB Flash File, so it may buffer some if you're watching it alone. If there's a lot of traffic hitting my site, it will buffer often.
    http://tomfernandezproduction.com/Anvil_Arms/AnvilArms_Promo_FlashPage.htm

Re: Shoot Video - Just Over 4-minutes

A bunch of guys pretending to be all SWAT shooting home-made weapons at paper targets. I fail to see the point of this film.

Comment

I remember doing that Anvil logo, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
        A bunch of guys pretending to be all SWAT shooting home-made weapons at paper targets. I fail to see the point of this film.
        Four (4) guys who all served together in the same unit for a year in Afghanistan and two (2) years in Iraq. Yea... these guys are real "wanna-be's" alright. Sigh... some ppl don't know what they're talking about sometime. And these "homemade weapons" probably cost more than your car ($14,000 and up for a manufactored Class III weapon)!!!

The point of the video is to put in a simple loop in a portable DVD player. The player will then be placed on the end of the vendors table (Anvil Arms) and put on an endless loop for the length of the day to simply "attract" potential customers to their table. Nothing more than that.

Not looking for criticisms one bit, cuz I know the video is good. It got me one hell of a discount on a rifle for myself and it's not a video game, so this video actually benefited me far beyond the BF2 video's that I've done. I just wanted to share it w/ the community.

And thank you Keyelite for the splash video intro!!!!!!!

Comment

wow you served ? thanks for serving the united states :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10
            wow you served ? thanks for serving the united states :salute:
            QFT

Keep it up.

Comment

Great video nice editing and to the guy who said they are pretending to be SWAT or w/e you would know they where not pretending just by the way the carried there weapon plus the Digi Camo is a dead give away anyways keep the great work up

Thanks to them for there time served

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I just hate patriotism. Especially when it comes to the USA, since I am against G. Bush.

Comment

Who isnt against Bush...?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                    Don't get me wrong. I just hate patriotism. Especially when it comes to the USA, since I am against G. Bush.
                    Because it's so cool to hate Bush right now.

Originally posted by =SDS=GoD View Post
                    Who isnt against Bush...?
                    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Join the bandwagon much?

Comment

Trust me proto, I've always hated Bush. Everything he does. Always.

But this has nothing to do with this thread and can be discussed in the OT section, right?

Comment

doggie every thread i see you post in, there is always something mean or sarcastic that has to do with you. maybe youre having a bad week or month but instead of venting negatively you can vent positively..

Comment

That was put together very nice, Good job, i enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10
                            doggie every thread i see you post in, there is always something mean or sarcastic that has to do with you. maybe youre having a bad week or month but instead of venting negatively you can vent positively..
                            That has to do with the fact that 90% of the community are a bunch of idiots posting stuff like "WHY DONT MY STATS UPDATE????++", when it can be found using the search.
                            And I rarely see any good movies here as well. I give critisism, and I think you overreact if you say it's mean and sarcastic.

Comment

Nice edit Mormon looks good, nice to see you get some come back on your work. Now can you get me one of them guns please !

Comment

Working...
                              X