Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster problem

Hi everyone.
    i've installed bf2 after i re-installed my windows and before even patching i wanted to see if everything works fine and i got this error:

and i've also tried it after installing the latest patch(1.41) and i get the same message.

any help ? please

Re: Punkbuster problem

You got busted for cheating or hacking. Unless you buy the game again (with a new cd-key) you will be unable to play.

Anyway, serves you right for hacking.

Comment

Cheating on punkbuster servers will result in bans inevitably.
      All these hacks claim to be 'undetectable' but with punkbuster doing silent detections and then punkbuster doing mass bans a month later you get caught eventually.

Like alex98uk said, you need to get a new copy of the game if you want to play again on any punkbuster server (over 98% of them). May I suggest not cheating again when you get it.

Here's your entry on the Punkbuster master ban list:
      [PsB:7265 V00D07A29] b213b2c5016076d7123fd41e36640ec6 "truenamer" "200.103.244.204" AIMBOT #50012

Comment

pwned.

Comment

Thanks PB ...another low-life haxor bites it ...what a waste of money. Don't bother to buy another game, save the money for your therapist.

Comment

omg, pirate is back?
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Great to see another one bite the dust, too bad it wasn't a hardware ban instead. Would cost you a damn sight more than just a new game.

But this,

Here's your entry on the Punkbuster master ban list:
              [PsB:7265 V00D07A29] b213b2c5016076d7123fd41e36640ec6 "truenamer" "200.103.244.204" AIMBOT #50012
              Makes me want to scream every time I see someone say it. There never was and never will be a Punkbuster Master banlist, or at least one that is accessible to the public. All that is is the PunksBusted banlist. All a PsB ban means is that you can't play on servers that run the PunksBusted bans.

Comment

ok to everyone here,
                I didn't cheat. i have a copy of battlefield 2 and i came to the US buty i forgot to bring my copy, so i asked my friend to give me his cd-key so i can play online, and thats what happed.
                p.s, i've done the same thing just in last November and everything worked great.

no one has touched my account since the 24th of November.
                and here is my profile,

i have no reason to cheat! i love this game and this is why i choose to buy it the first time!

and does the ban apply only to the cd-key or also my account?
                and how can i contact punkbuster?

Comment

the ban only applies to the CD key. your account should be ok and you will be able to recover it on a new install of bf2 (new cd key).

contact punkbuster for a support ticket at: www.evenbalance.com
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                    the ban only applies to the CD key. your account should be ok and you will be able to recover it on a new install of bf2 (new cd key).

contact punkbuster for a support ticket at: www.evenbalance.com
                    thank you very much for your help

Comment

Working...
                    X