long way away headshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long way away headshot

I though id make a thread asking if this has ever happened to anyone,i was on the carrier on wake waiting for the jet to spawn and i saw a z10 hovering over the middle island and it fired a burst toward the carrier,i watched that burst with interest and realized it was coming towards me and then one of the rounds hit me in the head,now thats a one in a million shot.

Re: long way away headshot

thats nothing, try sitting in the AA near north village and getting shot 3 times by the ESSEX GUN

Comment

on road rage i was about 500m away from a base and fired a quick burst with the A-10s cannons... got 2 kills

then when i bombed it i got another 3

Comment

not far away but, you can use a tank from top base on dragon valley to base rape the ship. Lol i killed ussex and a helicopter doing it.

Also a friend of mine was spotting a running infrantry but accidently shot and score a head shot lol.
        Although closest to it happening to me was the ussex firing next to me just randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
          I though id make a thread asking if this has ever happened to anyone
          There's your problem. Never make such threads in the BF2 section. There is a cool forum called "War Tales" for that.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
            I though id make a thread asking if this has ever happened to anyone,i was on the carrier on wake waiting for the jet to spawn and i saw a z10 hovering over the middle island and it fired a burst toward the carrier,i watched that burst with interest and realized it was coming towards me and then one of the rounds hit me in the head,now thats a one in a million shot.
            The game allows you to 1-shot someone from 500 yards, then a whole clip can't kill them when you put your gun in their mouth point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
              There's your problem. Never make such threads in the BF2 section. There is a cool forum called "War Tales" for that.

What problem? I dont recall the OP ever stating he had a problem. Why dont u leave the admining to the admins?

PS> Has any admin spoken to this guy? The only thing he does is make stupid responses about using the "search" feature or things like the above statement that has nothing to do with the OP's topic.

Comment

LOL Nice Ki... DEATH!
                Originally posted by Nicfurious29
                What problem? I dont recall the OP ever stating he had a problem. Why dont u leave the admining to the admins?

PS> Has any admin spoken to this guy? The only thing he does is make stupid responses about using the "search" feature or things like the above statement that has nothing to do with the OP's topic.
                Just report his post

Comment

The longest range kill ive ever gotten was on wake when me, being sniper of course, was at the north base, hiding in a bush. There was an enemy who had JUST left the airfield, so basically he was right by those gun turrets.
                  WELL for some reason he was just crouched there, so i adjusted my sights for bullet drop, aimed about a whole inch above his head and BLASTED AWAY and whaddya know he got DAID.

Comment

Working...
                  X