Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: Lose Mouse/Keyboard Control when joining a game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Lose Mouse/Keyboard Control when joining a game...

This is a really strange problem that just started today when playing the Project Reality mod for BF2. Last night, I played it fine with no issues to speak of, but when playing today, something wierd happened.

I started up the game, logged in, and joined a multiplayer server in Project Reality, a BF2 mod. When the game loaded up, I clicked "Join Game" to get into the gameplay. As soon as the kit selection/map screen came up though, I couldn't move my mouse cursor. I tried hitting ESC to bring up the main game lobby, but it wouldn't respond. I realized that neither my mouse or keyboard were recognized by the game. I had to CTRL-ESC then end BF2's task manually to close it.

I wanted to make sure that this wasn't a PR specific problem, so I booted up vanilla BF2 and had the same problem. I did not change any settings between last night and today, so I'm confused as to what could be causing this problem. The wierd thing is that the mouse/keyboard work fine only in the game's menus, but not after I've gotten "ingame" on a server.

Any help would be great, considering I can't really do anything in BF2 or its mods until I resolve this!

Re: HELP: Lose Mouse/Keyboard Control when joining a game...

this is what you do open BF2 again and go to controls>and hit default and it shud work the same thing happened to me in 2142...BTW welcome to the forums man

Comment

Re: HELP: Lose Mouse/Keyboard Control when joining a game...

Thanks that did it!

Comment

Working...
      X