Small Problem After Login!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Problem After Login!

Umm basically i installed Bf2, because i reformatted my comp and it was working fine before the reformat, with a small hitch at the beginning but i sorted that and then installed bf2 sucessfully, and then i retrieved my bf2 accounts and when i click login and then it takes ages to login (40 secs- 1 min) compared to when it was working fine it used to be like 5 - 10 seconds. and when it does finally log in it starts loading a map instantly to a server that u didnt pick and to me it seems racdom, so u dont see the join server buttons or anything, and then u have to press "esc" button to stop it loading the map and then it comes up normally, also i have 2 accounts in my bf2 it sometimes seem to switch between accounts and this drives me up the wall the most as i have my account and my dads and he is kinda crap and plays on my account thinking it is his and starts to ruin my score and im in a clan which often doesnt bode to well with other clan members.
    Ummm i would post hardware details but to be honest i think it is more software related than anything.
    So any help is grateful, also just post here if you need any more details or specs.

~Slashiem

Re: Small Problem After Login!

Sure you not selecting the "Play BF2 online now!" shortcut icon, because this loads the game and then automatically finds you a server without you doing anything.

Use the normal Battlefield 2 shortcut instead

Comment

wow your dad sounds like a legend...
      ...even if he is crap at gaming...
      peace out

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
        Sure you not selecting the "Play BF2 online now!" shortcut icon, because this loads the game and then automatically finds you a server without you doing anything.

Use the normal Battlefield 2 shortcut instead
        umm yeah i just tried that and that works like a trick, it is because i delete all the bf2 icons except one of the bd2 icons and i must have used the play bf2 icon instead of the play bf2 online now icon thnc alot for that man that has seemed to work atm

ummm also that comment about my dad being a legend is kinda the wrong word but yeah it he now knows the enjoyment of shooting people on the batle field

Thanks Alot people

~Slashiem Out!

Comment

Working...
        X