Bf2 and Vent overlay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 and Vent overlay.

Why does any overlay program trigger a PB kick (Window API Function 131133)?

Some times it is hard to tell who is talking in vent/ts and when you in a larger clan its hard to learn everyones voice. Overlays do nothing to the program so why are we being kicked by PB for using them?

Re: Bf2 and Vent overlay.

pb isn't too friendly with alot of programs.. id check their site or google to see if there is a way to use stuff like that without getting kicked.

Comment

well violation #131133 is listed as an attempted hack... when all it does if friggin show you who is talking in vent. I fail to see why this is considered a hack of any kind.

Comment

I know of this problem, I had it with Teamspeak Overlay. I've never heard of Vent overlay but anyways maybe these links can give you some answers.

Comment

TeamSpeak overlay works fine for me in BF2 and 2142...never been kicked for using it. I don't use Vent so I'm afraid I can't help you there, but perhaps a different program that does the same thing exists without the PB kicks.

The reason for the kick is undoubtedly due to a hack using the same method to display information that shouldn't be there (nametags, chams, distance markers, etc.).

Comment

I use the Ventrilo G15 app so I get all the facts right onto my LCD display on the keyboard. Much easier.

Comment

Working...
            X