rocket launchers as main wep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocket launchers as main wep

im finding that more and more people are just using the at rocket launchers on IO. i go round a corner and on my uav theres someone there i put some bullets into him then i swallow a rocket.

Is this wat bf2 is gonna be like in the future?

dunno bout u but it really annoys me.
    for me the at rockets are for tanks and the p-90 is for people. its wrong when u get a rocket shot down ure face.

Wat du u guys think???

Re: rocket launchers as main wep

point blank then yes

if from a distance then its your fault seeing as they move so slow

and i always carry my RPG out rather then my PP19/DAO

Comment

seeing as the AT class guns blow at any sort of distance, yes it will continue. if im US, i take out my pistol or SRAW for long range, no matter what gun i have. at close range though, i always use the DAO or p90.

Comment

In a pinch, yeah, I use them on people, but never on IO. Thats a really weak kit for IO. I have seen them being used on IO and to me, thats an easy dodge, and an easy kill. I really doubt it will become a trend, and the game will go all to hell. Relax, rack up the kills, and let them play.

Comment

Originally posted by the-masterlord View Post
          im finding that more and more people are just using the at rocket launchers on IO. i go round a corner and on my uav theres someone there i put some bullets into him then i swallow a rocket.

Is this wat bf2 is gonna be like in the future?

dunno bout u but it really annoys me.
          for me the at rockets are for tanks and the p-90 is for people. its wrong when u get a rocket shot down ure face.

Wat du u guys think???
          I agree it is pretty lame a player can't avoid an AT rocket on I/O

Comment

the At rocket is so damn fun against infantry, and hellishly accurate, hitting a sniper at 300 yards up on a hill, try doing that with the DAO, or even an SMG, i wouldn't call it whoring since i use it only under certain situations, but 90% of people don't even try to move and take one in the mouth, not to mention the fact that it kills and not injures, while 5 medics focus on trying desperately to revive their fallen comrade leaving them as easy targets.

Comment

AT rockets in IO = hilarious fun.

Comment

In real life, the anti-tank launchers aren't restricted to use on tanks only, in fact, most anti-tank weapon systems are designed for multiple uses, including bunker busting/demolition.

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty View Post
                  In real life, the anti-tank launchers aren't restricted to use on tanks only, in fact, most anti-tank weapon systems are designed for multiple uses, including bunker busting/demolition.
                  except the ones in BF2, the blast radius is smaller than the grenades..

Comment

I think some people just buy a game, play, it, and instead of getting used to it, complain about it.

I also think, use whatever it takes to kill an enemy, I might not like certain ways I get killed, but I respect the other guy as he was luckier/better then me, and I will (instead of complaining) find a way to counter that "tactic".

EDIT; Also, every once in a while it sure is fun to AT/nube toob someone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

The AT f*cking rules. If you die to one in IO mode, you need to get a refund for your game.

Comment

I was pretty alarmed when that mini trend started, but to be honest it never really got too out of hand (every server is different..). It's been happening for quite a while. So, in otherwords, yeah it's gonna stay, but you've probably seen the worst of it that you ever will if you were pissed enough to post this. (;

Comment

at is fun at distance. Up front is skillless blimey
                          I like the Gl at CQB. Thats funner

Comment

The reload time is so long on the rocket that I would think if you were running with a squad the AT guy might get that kill but then would be as good as dead himself. And hopefully a squad member would revive you anyway. If you are running lone wolf, well... shooting someone with an AT rocket isnt unfair or anything...

Comment

yeah reload time plus the need to acutally hit the guy (since theres little splash damage) makes the rocket launcher not that great

Comment

Working...
                              X