Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Anyone Nice Ou There That Would Send Me A 1.41 Patch CD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Anyone Nice Ou There That Would Send Me A 1.41 Patch CD?

Ok, heres the story,

At the moment we only have a 200mb monthly limit. seen as the patch 1.41 is 500+ i can't download it and if I do my ping will go way up and I won't be able to play in most servers. I live in New Zealand.

If someone is nice enough out there to send me one it would be greatly appreciated. I can help you out with a clan site etc if you want, in payback.

Thanks for any replys my msn is:

whats_in_your_crease@hotmail.com (Im On Now)

Re: Is There Anyone Nice Ou There That Would Send Me A 1.41 Patch CD?

Originally posted by Antz. View Post
    Ok, heres the story,

At the moment we only have a 200mb monthly limit. seen as the patch 1.41 is 500+ i can't download it and if I do my ping will go way up and I won't be able to play in most servers. I live in New Zealand.

If someone is nice enough out there to send me one it would be greatly appreciated. I can help you out with a clan site etc if you want, in payback.

Thanks for any replys my msn is:

whats_in_your_crease@hotmail.com (Im On Now)
    Im confused:cry: U have a limit on your dowloads? Sure am glad i dont live in new zeland, i'd help ya if i could, I just went to filefront & downloaded it.

I never heard of such a thing, dang (flaborgasted here):|:

Comment

Man that ISP sucks! switch whenever you can if a 200mb download limit is the best option, im on a 10gb limit and that still sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
        Man that ISP sucks! switch whenever you can if a 200mb download limit is the best option, im on a 10gb limit and that still sucks.

Im on 25gb and then they lower my 2mb to 512k, the last 3 months i have got in the gap between 24gb and 25gb lol.

Comment

i thought mine at 60gb was pathetic lol 200mb surely somethings wrong there, you can get ~500mb a day on 56k, a dsl isp shudnt give you only 200 ever.

anyway just before someone h as to waste their time posting cds across the world, have you tried to download it from your school? the library? friends house?

Comment

No limit here

But 200MB? What?????? :|:

Comment

I understand your situation and feel the pain, thats a royal pain. Even in the USA, where I live, Im in Kentucky, we have limits but not like that. I have a 512 kb upload speed limit on my connection and a 3 thousand something kb limit download limit (Bellsouth-At&t DSL) and I run at about that speed, usually. There is currently no size limit but I wouldnt be suprised to see one in the future.

Although, Im not a computer expert, I believe I can help you out. Today is Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday here so Tuesday is the quickest I can get it in the mail because the mail doesnt run on those days. Since Im at work right now I wont know untill tonight, I wont get off untill 7pm thats about another 10 hours, If I can copy the one on my computer on to a CD. I will use that one because I know it is good, its the one I use. I left it on my computer so that I would have a "known" good copy to use if I have to reinstall it.

When I get home I will send a message and let you know how it turned out, in the mean time if anyone else would like to help please feel free to do so. If we didnt help each other every once in a while we wouldnt have such a good BF2 forum, would we?

Oh, and while Im thinking about it, everyone please, dont ask me to send you stuff, like my personal info, bank account number, Game CD, or other things you know I wont send. Because I have a limited amount of time, like most people, I wont even answer any such request. Im not trying to be a jerk just dont want to get those requests. Anyway glad to be able to help when I can. . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I'm starting to realize that my ISP is good after all.

24mbit down
                2mbit up
                no caps whatsoever!

Comment

I'd help ya out if you were in the us.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                    I'd help ya out if you were in the us.
                    um.......ok

Comment

ok thanks guys lemme no how you doing and if u need help with nethng

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                        um.......ok
                        what the hell does that mean kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                          I'm starting to realize that my ISP is good after all.

24mbit down
                          2mbit up
                          no caps whatsoever!

One thing the Swedes have done right is Internet and copyrights. Long live PB and Swedish hubs. And no caps here either... in your neighbor.

And for the OP, wish I'd live in NZ so I could send it to you.

Comment

I couldn't live with a download limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                              I couldn't live with a download limit.
                              I did for a little over a year... 500 megs a month if you went over they would restrict your surfing to .3k a second

it was a pain

Comment

Working...
                              X