Totalbf2 Map Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totalbf2 Map Pack

Hello. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I thought it wasnt right to put it under "Mapping" either. I want to know if I need to play on a special server to play totalbf2 maps included in the two map packs. Thank you.

Re: Totalbf2 Map Pack

would usually have to play on a server that had the maps in its rotation but i dont think there are any servers around running them anymore,

Comment

Ive never played them onlline, and I downloaded them a year ago

Comment

can we get links to these map packs?

Comment

Comment

So I cant create a game with a custom map so someone else with the map installed can join?

And off topic, does Xfire eat too much CPU?

Comment

-xfire doesnt.
              -I dont think you can

Comment

If you are talking about starting a server with the map pack then yes you can. We use to have a server running the map pack and for awhile they were pretty popular. Some of the maps in there are better than vanilla maps.

Comment

In this continuing of the proclaimed best map in BF2, you will find yourself north of the original city of Karkand. The USMC has pushed back the MEC troops to the north. Forcing them to fall back into their mountains and the USMC defends the once MEC controlled city of Karkand.
                  Awesome! :yay:

Comment

thanks

Comment

In this continuing of the proclaimed best map in BF2, you will find yourself north of the original city of Karkand. The USMC has pushed back the MEC troops to the north. Forcing them to fall back into their mountains and the USMC defends the once MEC controlled city of Karkand.

Awesome! :yay:
                      hey that isnt called 'strike at karkand 2' by any chance is it? just i saw a server hosting a map by that name a few months ago, text was in red.........

Comment

Working...
                      X