Still the SF weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still the SF weapons?

I sold my BF2 copy some time ago and i like to buy a new one next week when im ready with all my exams. So back then i had a account and played for some time. Buyed Special Forces and got some weapons from it. Now my question is: If i would buy the normal copy of BF2, without SF. Would i be still able to unlock them when i rank up and still play with them?

Is it like ''upgrading'' the account, like World of Warcraft. You can't go in that new expansion area without the expansion, but when you buy it you auto ''upgrade'' you account to play in those new areas.

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Re: Still the SF weapons?

if you unlocked the SF on you account/in-game player name, then you will have the unlocks

Comment

this HAS TO BE the most frequently asked question. Now im tolerant when it comes to questions being asked over and over again, because sometimes people get frustrated and just post a topic asking it, but this crosses the line.

how come i cant get l96a1?
      why do i only have 7 unlocks?
      if i get sf now, will i lose all my unlocks that i would have got it i were to get it earlier?

its getting annoying with this sf unlocks, there NEEDS to be a sticky with BIG BOLD writing saying : UNLOCKS, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

Comment

We do need a sticky for this type of questions but a better title might be "New Players Look Here First". What do you think?

I know, I know everyone would probably want to call it "Noobs" or "Noobs only" but lets face it 90% of the new players arent going to look there because they arent Noobs, just ask them. Besides, I really think the point is to help them become better targets. . . .er. . . players in BF2 servers. I myself know that from time to time I still have some dumb Noob question (my question) that needs an answer. Eventhough Ive been in the game well over a thousand hours I still get dumb questions that you guys have to answer for me (Thanks by the way). So, Is a sticky or maybe a sub section for the new players a good Idea? . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
          We do need a sticky for this type of questions but a better title might be "New Players Look Here First". What do you think?

I know, I know everyone would probably want to call it "Noobs" or "Noobs only" but lets face it 90% of the new players arent going to look there because they arent Noobs, just ask them. Besides, I really think the point is to help them become better targets. . . .er. . . players in BF2 servers. I myself know that from time to time I still have some dumb Noob question (my question) that needs an answer. Eventhough Ive been in the game well over a thousand hours I still get dumb questions that you guys have to answer for me (Thanks by the way). So, Is a sticky or maybe a sub section for the new players a good Idea? . . . . . . . . . . .Red
          yes, definetly is. It should say newbies (nice version, i use it more often then noob) read here before asking a question.

Comment

Sure. Whos gunna write it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
              this HAS TO BE the most frequently asked question. Now im tolerant when it comes to questions being asked over and over again, because sometimes people get frustrated and just post a topic asking it, but this crosses the line.

how come i cant get l96a1?
              why do i only have 7 unlocks?
              if i get sf now, will i lose all my unlocks that i would have got it i were to get it earlier?

its getting annoying with this sf unlocks, there NEEDS to be a sticky with BIG BOLD writing saying : UNLOCKS, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.
              Yawn...or you have a IQ of 30 or you haven't read my post good enough or just the memory of a goldfish. Read my post again and you can see - miracle! - that i haven't asked the questions you listed. It's about still having my SF unlocks when i sold my copy of BF2. Not about that i haven't got a SF sniper! :shakehead:

I can clearly see why you haven't passed your exams yet.

Comment

Yes your account will have the guns.

Comment

Working...
                X