• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnocracygaming.com

Right click save link as if you prefer not to stream

Re: Damnocracygaming.com

I like.

What is the name of the author/song you used for the soundtrack?

Comment

I though it was well filmed. Some odd effects, some good effects.
      The narrow screen was not the best choise of the video, I would used wide screen or even full. It made pass like alot nicer then it really is.
      Also, it ends a bit too soon and we don't get to see what happens at the end.
      Otherwise, it was filmed nicely, nice cam work with the jets and chopper, and Effects were good.

Comment

I thought the acting was superb. Uh.....well .....he paid me to say that. LOL.

I actually was in the video and he put this together amazing. I have seen Stryder's work before and they keep getting better each time he does one.

Also the music ..... :rock:

Comment

I got kicked for 1 minute for "Stat Padding"....you stupid morons would not know stat padding if you saw it...a good example of stat padding is:when a commander resigns when their losing and their is no hope of regaining the lead,leaving the team in a lurch....whoever the DAMN admin puke was who kicked me for that stupid **** is a straight up dumb *** newb...all I was doing was trying to get our flag back from our HQ when I got kicked....I think I killed one of your idiot clan guys and he got pissed is what all that was about....this was straight up admin abuse!! When you kick someone give your freekin names chicken ****s...I came back after one minute and capped the first DAMN clan puke I saw. I hope I catch one of you **** heads outside your server.....I will be sooo happy to split your freekin wigs every chance I get...bunch of freekin assholes.....I hope you pukes run out of money and your server goes out of business...the BF2 community will be better off....if you don't know how to properly treat players...get the **** off BF2 you stupid **** morons.

Comment

Originally posted by [ROX]UniSoL View Post
            I like.

What is the name of the author/song you used for the soundtrack?
            Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go (not sure what the opening sound was)

movie was pretty good, had to adjust the contrast to watch it but it was good, went very well with the music. the biggest thing i would have changed was the vertical widescreen..its different but difficult to watch...well, not on my widescreen monitor anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by cherakee View Post
              I got kicked for 1 minute for "Stat Padding".....</snip>

My suggestion for you is a little less video games, and maybe pay attention in English class this year during the 7th grade.

Comment

lol, well he must dig our servers haha :shock:

opening song is TOOL-Disposition as in cherakee is a TOOL. haah thank you ill be here all week :laugh:

Comment

got one thing to say to that cherakee guy

psychopath

Comment

Working...
                  X