Bf2 Ctd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Ctd

Recently I had reinstalled BF2 due to a slight problem with the PR mod. (I reinstalled BF2 but not PR) Now that I have BF2 reinstalled whenever I try to click on the desktop icon (either PR or regular BF2) the game makes like its about to play (the BF2 icon shows up and everything) but then it CTD. I have no idea what to do. I don't think that it could be the fact that I didn't reinstall PR cause whever I try to play regualr BF2 it does the same thing... I could be wrong though, I need some help badly.

Re: Bf2 Ctd

Its a good idea to reinstall both of them at the same time. PR runs off the bf2 core files so reinstalling bf2 Im thinking wouldn't write correctly but not sure. Its a good idea Just to give it a try to reinstall both. And to troubleshoot it just reinstall bf2 and uninstall PR and see if your game works with out PR.

Comment

Do you know how to reinstall PR without having to redownload it?

Comment

Well at this point wouldn't you be willing to try anything? because the game doesn't work and I really don't see anyone else putting out suggestions. Its all up to you bro.

Comment

Ok..... I took off PR, and BF2, then i just reinstalled BF2. With no PR on my Computer anymore, BF2 still CTDs when i try to start it. i dont understand what is wrong.

Comment

My only other guess would be to reinstall windows.

Comment

Working...
            X