need knife badge. please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need knife badge. please help

trying to get my knife combat badge whats an easier way of doing that than trying to hunt down snipers.And I'm not to good at running and knifing someone that has an automatic weapon.

Re: need knife badge. please help

Sneak up on them then strike as they turn around to investigate the noise I find knifing to be a very delicate skill to master and thus don't try to master it just take them as they come my way.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

:O

Comment

its easy.... just camp spawns

Comment

Go crazzzzzzyyyyy. I found that i had to be in a certain Rambo mood of just running at people wielding a knife and stabbing everywhere. Although i always did get taught not to run with knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
            Go crazzzzzzyyyyy. I found that i had to be in a certain Rambo mood of just running at people wielding a knife and stabbing everywhere. Although i always did get taught not to run with knives.

That made me actually laugh out loud. Running with knifes is bad. But not in BF2. I find it best to stok snipers leaving the two front uncaps of Karkand. Then knife em while there scopin your allies.

Yeah

You Dig?

Comment

And its illegal,

I always hide round the entrace to where people throw grenades from in karkand (that bit with all the crates), and get a couple of kills. Or I sneak round through the side and get em in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                And its illegal,

I always hide round the entrace to where people throw grenades from in karkand (that bit with all the crates), and get a couple of kills. Or I sneak round through the side and get em in the back.
                And its illegal.

Comment

Go to www.totalbf2.com/forums/search.php

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                    Wow, you have got to be a member of the Search Function Alliance.
                    All i see in threads like these nowadays is 'Use search' or 'Try this':laugh:

Comment

ya dude....this topic has been done to death....search
                      here's some tips..

DO's

-play karkand 64/32 half full servers (preffereably as MEC)....IO if you want a cake walk
                      -keep your knife out
                      -swing early.....if your too close, nothing will happen, take advantage of the knife's range
                      -crouch when you swing your knife...NEVER go prone
                      -running at anyone who is facing you, zig zag...
                      -join a squad thats on the front lines, or between hotel and USMC uncap
                      -play as medic, so you can self heal, revive teamates, and have alot of sprint
                      -use your sprint, and jump key sparingly
                      -use anything and everything as cover
                      -use ur UAV/commander spots to see which way enemies are facing, attack when their backs are turned
                      -anyone who is prone is easy kill, just make one simple hop to their side/rear
                      -anyone throwing grenades, charge them.....easy kill
                      -ppl in humvees can be knived through the their side window, anyone in the gunner position can be knived from the rear of the vehicle....if your careful these are easy kills
                      -again, playing karkand as MEC is important...if you're USMC, dont cap ANY flags...try to keep the fight between hotel and USMC uncap...if you're MEC you can cap flags to keep the fight between USMC uncap, and hotel

Do Not Do's

-avoid knife-pistol servers like the plague....they may be fun as hell, but its too easy and wont give you the skills you require, nor the satisfaction of legit knifings...also u can have your stats reset
                      -if you are attacking multiple targets, and you miss any of them, go after another one, dont make two consecutive swings at the same target
                      -dont use your gun....lol

thats all i can think of off the top of my head...i always get about 4-5 knife kills per round...when i go knife only, i get about 20, on IO, ive gotten as high as 40 :O

whenever i play IO karkand, i go knife/paddles only, and consistently end in the top three of my team...have fun, and happy knifing...

Comment

Working...
                      X