Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusing connection

hey hows it going?

im just having trouble with getting into multiplayer.

when i go to join with my account, it says "server refuses connenection" or something along thoes lines. My internet is fine atm and i have turned my firewall off but still no luck.

If anyone has a theory or has had the same prob plz respond thankyou.

Re: Refusing connection

the last time I had this, I had to open the 1st 3 ports in the manual on my netgear router, 1st time in 2 years i'd had it though...

Comment

lol soz im not the greatest with comps, can u tell me how to get into it so i can open these ports,
      thanks

Comment

what router do you have?

Comment

no its defentially not my router, i am completly out of ideas

Comment

I also saw a while ago this could be due to gamespy doing updates also...so that could be a possibilty

Comment

do u know if there is anyway to stop this or fix it?

Comment

Wait a few hours, it sometimes happens when gamespys servers are down or being maintained or something. If its still broken tommorow, reply and ill take you through a few steps.

Comment

thanks for the help guys its back up and working, i dont no what happened it might have been gamespys updates

Comment

I just lost connection a little while ago and when I try to reconnect to account server it says same thing "server has refused connection"

probably gamespy updates....kinda sucks cause I dont have to work in the morning and planned on playin all night LOL *sighs*

Comment

The Battlefield franchise has many moving parts, and at times needs to be re-synched, updated, or restarted to make sure that errors and issues with the service are avoided or repaired. Electronic Arts reserves the times listed below to perform maintenance on Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, and Battlefield 2142.
                      Standard Maintenance Window: Tuesday 12 a.m. - 3 a.m. Pacific Time
                      Emergency Maintenance Window: Thursday 12 a.m. - 3 a.m. Pacific Time

Although the maintenance windows are not necessarily used every week, if you cannot connect or have issues with authentication, statistics, buddy lists, servers, etc. during these times, it is likely due to some form of maintenance and you should try again after the maintenance period is over.

:salute:

Comment

Mine was the same this morning it ok now just give it a bit of time.

Comment

Working...
                        X