need a suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a suggestion

So I just started to get back into playing BF2 after about 8 months of BF2142. I forgot how much i missed some of the BF2 maps. During my time away i noticed the options for the games i used to play are lacking in servers. I am very willing to try new things so i was hoping someone could suggest a mod.

I usually only play Infantry Only City Maps type servers. Based on that could someone please suggest a popular mod that i may find easy to install and use. Basically i want to know what everyone else is doing these days in BF2... i am getting a little tired of 24/7 Karkand servers.

Thanks

Re: need a suggestion

project reality is the rage nowadayscheck it out.

Comment

Or you could try a fun mod, like Point of Existence 2 or Desert Conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by wantsomesteak View Post
        So I just started to get back into playing BF2 after about 8 months of BF2142. I forgot how much i missed some of the BF2 maps. During my time away i noticed the options for the games i used to play are lacking in servers. I am very willing to try new things so i was hoping someone could suggest a mod.

I usually only play Infantry Only City Maps type servers. Based on that could someone please suggest a popular mod that i may find easy to install and use. Basically i want to know what everyone else is doing these days in BF2... i am getting a little tired of 24/7 Karkand servers.

Thanks
        I have all the multi and single player mods for this game and I think they are all great and I enjoy playing them all quite a bit, however I am a big mod whore so no surprises there. While I wish I could host servers for all the multi-player mods available I am currently hosting 3 – mod servers for the community and I am planning on adding servers for Project Reality when version 6.0 is released and possibly a server for either Nations at War or POE2 sometime next month.

I Not sure where you hail from but if you would like to check them out, I have a few US based mod servers that we are hosting for Desert Conflict and US Intervention. If you want to check them out you see the server information and IP for them below in Game Monitor.

Also if you would like to download any of the mod files for BF2 you can get many of them off our forums at http://www.clanckw.com/forum/ in the "Mod Files & Downloads" section. I am adding new files almost daily so If you don’t see the mod you are looking for let me know and I will get it posted for you.

Comment

If you wait just a little longer, the new version of US Intervention will be released soon and it's a world apart from it's first release. Lots of good infantry stuff in there combined with hela-tank battles. Just visit their website to see everything they've done. It's what BF2 should have been:

Comment

Originally posted by GrössKopf View Post
            If you wait just a little longer, the new version of US Intervention will be released soon and it's a world apart from it's first release. Lots of good infantry stuff in there combined with hela-tank battles. Just visit their website to see everything they've done. It's what BF2 should have been:

http://us-intervention.com
            Yea I have been looking at the information on the next version of USI and I can’t wait to check it out.

Once the new version is released I will update the USI server we are hosting for the community.

Comment

Originally posted by wantsomesteak View Post

Thanks
              Download Desert Conflict MOD, we have two infantry only maps for people like you. Lost Village (conquest and CTF), which is a remake of Desert Combat version and Mosul (conquest and CTF), which is an original DCon map with lots of building and underground combat.
              .2 will be out soon, and we'll have some more infantry only maps.

Comment

two words:

Hard Justice!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MathU View Post
                  Or you could try a fun mod, like Point of Existence 2 or Desert Conflict.
                  Ditto, two best mods by far for infantry fun. POE2 has had countless kick *** releases, DCON has a patch / release comming that looks to add several infantry maps. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                  X