directed nade arty strikes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• directed nade arty strikes.

I spent an entire round on karkand with a squad of 5 (all support) spamming indirect nades....it was so awsome. I would mark a spot on the map with an attack order and we would all reference our maps to ensure we where facing the attack order so all our nades hit the same area...man it was sweet, i know i know "good ol karkand" but this can really apply to any other map as well. with 5 support guys spamming unlimited nades on a concentration of troops marked by uav...AWSOME i got 17 kills off just nades that round....sweeeeeet.

Im going to do it again but with a battlerecorder server so i can see what it looked like on the other side, also ill try it on different maps.

i suggest you try it and post and tactical refinments you have

Re: directed nade arty strikes.

Comment

This isn't a stupid post it's a legitimate tactic and the fact that you've wasted space on totalbf2's server to be a *** is very dissapointing for someone whos been here for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
        I spent an entire round on karkand with a squad of 5 (all support) spamming indirect nades....it was so awsome. I would mark a spot on the map with an attack order and we would all reference our maps to ensure we where facing the attack order so all our nades hit the same area...man it was sweet, i know i know "good ol karkand" but this can really apply to any other map as well. with 5 support guys spamming unlimited nades on a concentration of troops marked by uav...AWSOME i got 17 kills off just nades that round....sweeeeeet.

Im going to do it again but with a battlerecorder server so i can see what it looked like on the other side, also ill try it on different maps.

i suggest you try it and post and tactical refinments you have
        You s.o.b...

Wherever i ran i was naded, it just kept coming...and coming.

I fled, didnt help, the balls of death fell from the sky and cartwheeled me through the air.

You made me cry. (jk)

Nice tactic :P

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post

Nice tactic :P
          Ahaha, oh man.

Only on TBF2 folks.

Also, yeah, eddy is an idiot, ignore him.

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
          This isn't a stupid post it's a legitimate tactic and the fact that you've wasted space on totalbf2's server to be a *** is very dissapointing for someone whos been here for 2 years.
          First off, he has a Desert Combat sig, which automatically makes him cool.

Secondly, yeah, this is a stupid post. You see non-stop complaints about nade spam on Karkand, and what do you post? A ****ing instructional manual on how to do it. I hope people like you keep getting easy kills, because hopefully DICE/EA or even ROE (god forbid) does the right thing and removes IO mode.

Also, you say it can work on any other map. Yeah, try that after I send a shell between your eyes, courtesy of my Abrams.

Comment

You feel better now?

It can work on other maps and don't talk until you've tried it.

Well if anyone has any good input for this be my guest.

Comment

You feel better now?

It can work on other maps and don't talk until you've tried it.

Well if anyone has any good input for this be my guest.
              Feel better for what? Proving you as an idiot? Better wouldnt be the word though...

Also, you cant have good input for this. This is the most basic of "strategies", and almost everyone knows how to nade spam in a specific direction.

Comment

How do you feel like you've proved I'm an idiot? This is hopeless I really don't think you get what a tip is thats why I posted it in the tips and tricks section because it is a tip, there is nothing to prove here except that you don't like nade spams and you're angry that I posted this.
                I'm not really pissed I'm just trying to find a way to let you know how immature you are being but I don't think it's possible.
                Apparently whoever moved this thread doesn't know that difference between a war tale and a tip either.
                I'm not even going to bother responding to your next pms session so stfu and post about how mean I am in the OT section.

I love these forums

Comment

How do you feel like you've proved I'm an idiot? This is hopeless I really don't think you get what a tip is thats why I posted it in the tips and tricks section because it is a tip, there is nothing to prove here except that you don't like nade spams and you're angry that I posted this.
                  I'm not really pissed I'm just trying to find a way to let you know how immature you are being but I don't think it's possible.
                  Apparently whoever moved this thread doesn't know that difference between a war tale and a tip either.
                  I'm not even going to bother responding to your next pms session so stfu and post about how mean I am in the OT section.

I love these forums
                  You must be delusional. All you do is post the same stupid ****, looking for attention, in every thread. Look at your post count for ****s sakes. LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR. I am not pissed off, its just funny how you can take something so stupidly obvious as nade spamming and call it a tactic you made up. It would be like my making a post about how to bunnyhop correctly, or which spawns to camp.

And you, talking about maturity, wow. I seriously laughed in real life.

Wow.

Comment

Whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat Iveeeeeeeeeeee Doneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

im surprised everyone didnt leave the server....

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                        legic tactic my ***, only a noob would spam nades all bloody round

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post

i like that song

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post

LP FOR LIFE

Comment

LINKIN PARK FTW

And Eddy, good offensive tactic, but if it was used against me I'd leave lol.

Raidyr, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by AerialDistortion
                              LINKIN PARK FTW

And Eddy, good offensive tactic, but if it was used against me I'd leave lol.

Raidyr, grow up.
                              its not a good offensive tactic, its just cheap kills, and a noob tactic, thats why ive quit bf2
                              Raidyr does not need to grow up eddy does

Comment

Working...
                              X