Vista connection troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista connection troubles

I got my new PC yesterday, and installed all the bf2 games.
    When ever i try to connect to a server, i get to the class screen, then i get the message "Lost connection to server". I can only connect to one server, and very other i try doesnt work.
    then it goes back the then menu and tell me to check my network etc, but i know my internet is ok as im on ts!
    I have a feeling its got something to do with vista, but im not sure. My PC specs are in my sig.
    Please help, as this is seriously annoying.

Re: Vista connection troubles

be sure to launch game as Administrator ...what internet connection? ...router? ...firewall?
    also, did you install 'everything', including DirectX9, and all the patches?

Comment

As i said, in my sig

THis is very urgent, and would really appreciate it if people could give some inout.
      Cheers.

Comment

Ok, but in your sig does it say;

be sure to launch game as Administrator ...what internet connection? ...router? ...firewall?
        also, did you install 'everything', including DirectX9, and all the patches?

Comment

Cheers for the responce.
          I do start the game in admin, and ive got a 2mb connection with a belkin router. I did patch the game, and i dont know why but i can get on a certain few servers with no problems at all. Firewall is on, but i turned it off and tried but with no success. BF2 is also an acception in my firewall, so it should allow it.
          Do you think i might need to open any ports?

any ideas?

Comment

Heres a picture if it helps.

Comment

Working...
            X