This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support class guide

Alot of people have problems with the support kit because they try to use it like an assault rifle....it's not...stop trying to fire the thing in 2 round burst with 2 seconds between thinking that your holding a g36c...okay?

once you accept that the only way the kill with it at ANY range is through rapid fire then your on you way to success.

with the mg36 i suggest you set it to burst fire and fire very quickly same way you use the pistol.

rpk-74...that thing pwns all,fire it in 5 round burst with only a split second between the burst and btw these spaces between firing are so small that the person being shot thinks your just going full auto.

pkm is powerful and accurate fire it in 4 round burst

m249 saw is a love or hate weapon but once again just use it like a machine gun and accept the fact that more ammo is needed and youll be good fire it in 8 round burst with about 2 split seconds between each burst.

chinese support gun...use it same way as the saw.

as a support gunner you can force players to dive for cover and make them stay there with unending barrages of fire this may not seem like much but thats one or two more players that aren't shooting back and it's disorienating to be under that much fire and then try to get up and shoot back weve all been in that situation where it feels like everyone is gunning for you and all you want to do is dive for cover.

btw break away from the mold and GIVE OUT AMMO people tend to forget those ammo bags arent just 4 them and never notice when sumone is screaming for ammo,ive been tked by a medic wanting ammo, he took my kit threw down some ammo bags then took his kit and revived me...he was pissed.

you worst enemy is a sniper one clean headhsot and your screwed, when you see once either target him,often enough after taking one or two hits and with more fire coming they run, or back off and lob grenade. o and btw i dont care what anyone says but it's a good idea to spam nades and relaod yourself then spam more, when you are forced behind your cover this is a great way to retalitate, if a uav is overhead then use the map to aim at a red dot on the map and then just adjust how up or down you are facing when you throw it.
    support gunners are excellent defenders as well, when the enemy trys to rush your flag try to get on a rooftop or anywhere where yo can look down on them and do as i have said above if you have a buddy with you as support it's almost a guaranteed win.

please insert your advice.

Re: Support class guide

Very nice guide, as a support gunner I can just recommend this guide.

Comment

I just hope scinto and cheerio boy don't show up, i could find the cure to aids and they would still find a reason in it to call me a noob.

Scinto not good for eddy

Comment

Hahahaha.. ok..

Got search?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis View Post
          Hahahaha.. ok..

Got search?
          yours be over a year old but its what i used and many others shame it wasnt a sticky when it was created since it is a very good guide

Comment

Working...
          X