IN Theory...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN Theory...

Several people have been asking for submarines in BF2, or at least in a mod. Well, in theory, it should be possible. It would be able to dive and surface - much like BF1942 - using the 'open/close' control feature for boats. In the great Rising Conflicts mod, people flying the MV-22 Osprey, are able to open and close the rear ramp. And that rear ramp is solid too, so if a RIB sailed over the top of the sub while it is...'submerged' it would not collide. The viewpoint from the periscope would not have to move - it would remain at full height the whole time, to prevent complications with coding.

I do not produce modifications. Nor do I model, or skin. Therefore I am not an expert. So to you 'mod masters' out there (Sir!), how would all of this hold up?

Re: IN Theory...

ahem...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Submarines are very possible, just got to make something like a plane, and fool with its floaters....

Not sure about your way, hell maybe thats what these guys did....I'm not adept in UNDERwater warfare

Comment

Re: IN Theory...

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
      ahem...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Submarines are very possible, just got to make something like a plane, and fool with its floaters....

Not sure about your way, hell maybe thats what these guys did....I'm not adept in UNDERwater warfare
      cool!! thats so awesome man *drools*

Comment

Working...
      X