inTreS|Ting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inTreS|Ting

how comes i always see the same faces on this forum but never do battle with none of yous i always keep my eye out who im fighting with and against

Re: inTreS|Ting

Por Que?

Comment

There are a lot less people here on the fora than in BF2. There are almost 10x the amount of people playing BF2 than on this forum.

Adding to that, there are 100s (maybe 1000s) of servers. It depends where you play.

:edit:
      Lots of folks play mods.

Comment

Some of us may not use the same forum/game name. Some of us may play on certain servers, and others play on other certain servers. Some of the people here don't play ranked, or don't play vanilla pubs.

I mostly play on the Vagrant Oman server.

Comment

i see a few from here on BF2, and a few on the mods

Comment

Meh, I see some people. But it is usually only once.

Comment

Originally posted by ARRY29 View Post
              how comes i always see the same faces on this forum but never do battle with none of yous i always keep my eye out who im fighting with and against
              That's because I play on about 40 different servers. I don't really have a regular one, so I just play the map I want to play when I feel like it, with the best server ping (which I can only find minimum 100ms). So I tend to bounce between quite a few servers every session.

Comment

some dickweed pickle puffer took this name years ago and doesnt even use it.....so u wont see this name AlphaCueUp playing BF2, and if u do TK revive his/her b!tch *** till s/he leaves.....

and yes, ive had this name for quite a few years....prolly since 2000....

ive seen a few ppl here playing on different servers....if i recognise someone i wont say anything....

also i dont stick to any one particular server....i do a search by ping, number of players, then mpa, then server name i dont play on it if it says 24/7......and i like to avoid IO servers for the most part......tho ive started playing on them more often

Comment

Someone took my name and isn't using it. That really made me mad but you know thats life. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Bogo View Post
                    Someone took my name and isn't using it. That really made me mad but you know thats life. :laugh:

i know exactly how you feel....

look at this douche bagg here....

Enrollment (GMT)Jun 25, 2005 03:47 amLast Battle (GMT)Jun 25, 2005 07:59 am

the retard didnt score even a single point....and has 1 loss, and zero wins

and has 2 deaths only played for 49 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ARRY29 View Post
                      yea iv always wondered that never ran into anyone on here before

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                      i know exactly how you feel....

look at this douche bagg here....

Enrollment (GMT)Jun 25, 2005 03:47 amLast Battle (GMT)Jun 25, 2005 07:59 am

ivhad that SAME PROBLEM!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post

Must have started in to the middle of a Karkand round. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                          Must have started in to the middle of a Karkand round. >.<
                          no it was a round of operation clean sweep....played as MEC....assault....died twice.....and accomplished nothing more....effn loser....:dead:

Comment

Working...
                          X