Playing Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Karkand

I still do not understand why players go true the middle straight to the Hotel flag receiving nades/claymores/C4 and more.
    Not once but ......the whole game.

I have a very simple rule being squad leader/commander

Mec: Need to hold the right side of the river at all cost
    Your tanks and commander stuff is there, you do not get sandwiched
    keep that side and you can win the match!

US: Need to conquest the right side of the river and keep it

Why?
    Tanks/apc commander stuff is there
    Having the right side means the Mec will be sandwiched from the main US base and gatehouse/cement factory
    and they have no UAV because some smart player blow it up(right??)

:salute:

Re: Playing Karkand

Most people go middle because its normally easy points.

Comment

Tanks? On Karkand? Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
        Tanks? On Karkand? Lies.
        hahahha... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A Karkand Protest
        Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

Theres a huge difference in the cailbur of players from server to server. One can be a frag frest for three hours while the US refuses to cap a flag, while the other has the US capping the suburbs in 5 minutes or every base across the bridge in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl View Post
            I still do not understand why players go true the middle straight to the Hotel flag receiving nades/claymores/C4 and more.
            Not once but ......the whole game.

I have a very simple rule being squad leader/commander

Mec: Need to hold the right side of the river at all cost
            Your tanks and commander stuff is there, you do not get sandwiched
            keep that side and you can win the match!

US: Need to conquest the right side of the river and keep it

Why?
            Tanks/apc commander stuff is there
            Having the right side means the Mec will be sandwiched from the main US base and gatehouse/cement factory
            and they have no UAV because some smart player blow it up(right??)

:salute:
            64P kark with vehicles is virtually non existant now adays, i always prefered 32 size anyway, even tho US always win because they get an APC to whore it up with.

Comment

when i play karkand....i usually wait....see what squads form and where they go....

if i see a lone-wolf creeping around the sides, making it past the frontline of nade spam...i create a squad, invite him, then when he joins, ill leave, then join again, then spawn on him....

i also like to wait till the squad leader does a good amount of the walking/driving before i spawn....walking/driving sucks....

im very patient at the beginning of the round, and choose where i spawn, and who i spawn with very carefully....

karkand is an easy map to get pissed or bored with....because it caters to the noobs who flock to it.....and and use mindless noob (non)tactic...

Comment

Originally posted by Aliask View Post
                Theres a huge difference in the cailbur of players from server to server. One can be a frag frest for three hours while the US refuses to cap a flag, while the other has the US capping the suburbs in 5 minutes or every base across the bridge in 10.

Hehe We totally just raped the nade spamming clay dropping MEC, in like Fifteen minuets of play, we had suburb, square, Train accident, and were going for gatehouse. There was like 10 guys rushing across the bridge. It was awsome!!

=JTF2=

Comment

Originally posted by Bogo View Post
                  Most people go middle because its normally easy points.
                  i never have found that in the middle i go out and around..

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                    when i play karkand....i usually wait....see what squads form and where they go....
                    thats what i do. there is no way that i will run straight into the middle. i could spam grenades, but i'm not a stat whore and it isn't fun. i either wait for someone to do something, or do something myself. Its a pity that a lot of people wont even notice if you cap the factory or anything.

at karkand, you need a good squad. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                      thats what i do. there is no way that i will run straight into the middle. i could spam grenades, but i'm not a stat whore and it isn't fun. i either wait for someone to do something, or do something myself. Its a pity that a lot of people wont even notice if you cap the factory or anything.

at karkand, you need a good squad. end of story.

ya there have been countless times where im a squad leader of an empty USMC squad hiding out at facotry....i tell ppl to join, and nothing...

or same scenerio, i have a full squad, and no-one spawns on me.....

i suppose this happens beceause there are no MEC enemies to score points off of, and those two points for a neutralise assist, and capture assist arent enough to feed these point hungry point whores

Comment

i give up on seeking points. Im pure strategy. I like it better

Comment

I like to go up the middle (ie the meat grinder) on Karkand. Or a 31 dive as I like to call it on vent when my squad asks what we are gonna do to start. The madness in this one little area gets me pumped up. Coming out the other side and neutralizing the flag is what it is all about for me. I don't do it all the time and only on FF off servers. But when I am in the mood for a bar brawl that is where I go. I take my single pump shotgun grit my teeth and advance into the enemy.

Added- as for back capping flags. I didn't get this game to run away from the enemy. I like to run toward them with blood in my eyes. I bought a first person shooter and I am gonna run to the first person I see and shoot them. No I don't go for the factory to start the map. I go for the first two flags and try and kill anyone that stops me. I guess you could call me a point whore. If killing enemy and capping flags is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

if i see a lone-wolf creeping around the sides, making it past the frontline of nade spam...i create a squad, invite him, then when he joins, ill leave, then join again, then spawn on him....

i also like to wait till the squad leader does a good amount of the walking/driving before i spawn....walking/driving sucks....

im very patient at the beginning of the round, and choose where i spawn, and who i spawn with very carefully....

karkand is an easy map to get pissed or bored with....because it caters to the noobs who flock to it.....and and use mindless noob (non)tactic...
                            looks like me and u ave same toughts
                            ur a cool guy!

Comment

Real men play AT as MEC on Karkand (with the vehicles).

Usually spawn at Suburb as AT and sit on the TOW and wait for the APC or car that comes up the road. Or spawn as engy at Suburb and go lay mines around the house that you can get the APC or car around - never get anything though. OR hang around Square as AT tickling the armour.

As US head straight for Suburb then Train, Gatehouse then MEC main. Then defend it. 4 APC's and 2 M1A1's. Game, set and match.

Comment

Working...
                              X