BlackOpsMercenaries Special Forces (BOMSF) Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackOpsMercenaries Special Forces (BOMSF) Mod

Well after reading a lot of the posts about mods I didn't see any mentioning the BlackOpsMercenaries (BOMSF) Mod. I did see a couple mention it in a forum about "What Mods Do You Have".
    Ok here is a some basic info about it.

Name: BOMSF
    Version: 1.41
    Gameplay: CO-OP, CQ and SP
    Requirements: BF2 and SF
    Other Features: OWN Stats with unlocks. Unique vehicles and BOT AI.
    Servers: There are a few around but about 4 main servers.

Just a picture of some of the weapons.

So drop in and register and then download the Client and all the maps. You will be impressed by some of the things those bots do.

Re: BlackOpsMercenaries Special Forces (BOMSF) Mod

Mod size?

Comment

this requires sf right? coolzy renders

Comment

Ok answer to the 2 questions:

SF required: YES
        Mod Size: Client - 201Mb
        Maps: 29 Maps as of today
        total size of maps 830Mb

We also have some of the AF content as part of the mod but does NOT require AF to be installed. eg. Littlebird, A10, SU-39, WZ-11, EC635 and the Fantan.

Comment

anyone know how to setup this as a local server with bf2cc working, I can't find anything for this also how to add bots, I did post on their site but no response...

Comment

Reaper (or is it reeps), Go read the BOMSF site under Tech Support as there is a post explaining it. To add BOTS you must run it in CO-OP mode and not Conquest mode. Any other help you can PM me on the BOMSF site and I can see if I can help.

Comment

cheers m8

Comment

After seeing this thread I realized that I installed this mod a while back but never got a chance to check it out.

I will try to check it out and let you know what I think of it later this week when I get time.

Since I am a big mod freak myself and I fully appreciate all the hard work the mod teams put in to developing these mods, I like to do anything I can to help support all the mods that are available for Battlefield 2

Therefore I put a post up in our clan’s forums with some information and screen shots of the mod so that our members are aware of it. I am also hosting the files on our site at www.ckwclan.com for download so that our players and members can easily download them if they choose.

Anyway form what I have seen the mod looks pretty sweet so I can’t wait to check it out. Keep up the good work guys I enjoy the variety that all the different mods off us diehard players.

Comment

Working...
                X