Err...What's with no one playing?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Err...What's with no one playing?!

Indeed, I haven't played it for weeks, I think I'll join back in the next days.

Comment

Clan ADP absolutly love this mod - we just cannot find anyone to play - other than US/international servers with massive pings that gets us kicked- Cmon fellas get behind this great mod!

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf View Post
        The mods came out after BF2 started dying out. They should have come out when the game was still hot. The same thing will happen to FH2 when it is released. Sure, it will be played hard and heavy by a lot of people for about a month, but it will be too little too late.
        I doubt that. FH1 still has a ****ing awesome community playing with servers up. Populated. Those guys are coming here, I am sure of it. And its the same guys making it, so FH1 will upgrade to FH2.

Comment

New updated, mod build coming soon. Expect some new news post as well.

Comment

Like I said, join vietnamcombat.net. We play all the time.

Comment

Ill be back next build, I might have deleted it when I was cleaning my computer. I think more people will flock with the Jets being added. Dogfights over 'Nam=WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by TeLe-LoE- View Post
                Ill be back next build, I might have deleted it when I was cleaning my computer. I think more people will flock with the Jets being added. Dogfights over 'Nam=WIN.
                QFT, it needs to compete with the other mods for hard drive space and something with jets might bring it back..

Too many bugs in the first build made me wait until the next patch had some good content in it (1.1 was a huge download for just fixes)

Comment

Originally posted by Gasman View Post
                  Clan ADP absolutly love this mod - we just cannot find anyone to play - other than US/international servers with massive pings that gets us kicked- Cmon fellas get behind this great mod!
                  Most of the great mods are being slept on, its sad. :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                  X