No announcement yet.

UAV - tillery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say that being bombarded with UAV's would absolutely kill me with laughter the first few times. I mean turning a corner and seeing a tank looking at you is one thing, seeing a dozen UAVs flying towards you is completely another! After that, it'd be lame I suppose. I have seen this before I think, but not a swarm going after targets...

Comment

in that last pic they remind me of WW2 planes

Comment

Do all those UAVs still pick up enemies or are all besides one just dummies?
        I recon they don`t as they don`t show up on the map, not a single one.

Comment

well in the pics you can tell they are freindly UAV's and on the HUD you can not see the radar thing.

Comment

Yup, happened to me just the other day, first time I've seen it too.
            Heres some pics:

Comment

I wish they'd drop something useful, like AH-1Zs or F-35s. If you're going to cheat, make it fun for others, at least.

Comment

thats fairly humorous

Comment

WHAT THE DIZZLE???!!!???!!
                  lmao

Comment

The reason the UAVs act like vultures going lower and lower is that I believe they are invincible to other UAVs (I think so that if they collide in midair they still stay alive). But anyway they just keep piling up and pushing down on each other untilt he stack hits the ground.

I had the unfortunate luck to witness this a few weeks ago.

First it started with cartillery over teh Plaza on Warlord; I seem to have a good enough connection that no matter how much it lags I don't disconnect.

Then some raining UAVs (those things are HUGE, once you see them land on you...). Then it went with cartillery and the server crashed. Luckily I was able to track down the hacker and report him to the server admins.

As far as I know, when the hacker leaves the server, the artillery stops. So only about five people were on the server at a time, and only one of them stayed on through all the disconnects.

Comment

Originally posted by darkroom0716 View Post
                      WHAT THE DIZZLE???!!!???!!
                      lmao
                      LOL.. that was me :laugh:

This was something that made me laugh too the first time I saw it. At first I didnt even realise what was happening.. a UAV landed next to me and I dismissed it as a bug (Ive seen them crash into buildings etc before :shakehead ), but when another 10 crashed to the floor (with more following) I started taking screenies :shock:

You can see in on of the screens the "New Commander is on duty", I cant recall perfectly but I THINK he took the position just AFTER it started happening.. which makes me think either he is not involved or he is just stupid (I'm guessing this is like the cartillery/supply drop hacks, where you dont even need to be commander for it to work).

Comment

Alfred Hitchcock´s Birds

Comment

Working...
                        X