BF2 Problem...Please HELP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Problem...Please HELP.

Hey I Bought BF2 yesterday and I installed it on VISTA and it installed correctly and i right clicked on the icon which is on the desktop to make it run correctly by selecting run by administrator which I did...but when i click the icon it shows me the BF2 loading screen then it goes black and it goes back to windows and the game doesnt start.

My Computer has the following.

RAM: 2 GIGS CORE DUO
    HARDRIVE: 120 GIGS
    PROCESSOR: GENUINE INTEL(R) CPU T2300 @ 1.66GHz (2 CPU's), 1.7GHZ which is 3.32GHz of Processor Speed.
    VIDEO CARD: MOBILE INTEL(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family

If anyone could help me out i would really appriciate it thanks everyone.:salute:

Re: BF2 Problem...Please HELP.

Uhm... If I am not mistaken your graphics card is waaaay too bad for BF2. I don't even think it is supported at all. Get a new card, preferably newer than 6600 or X1600 and try again.

Comment

Re: BF2 Problem...Please HELP.

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
      Uhm... If I am not mistaken your graphics card is waaaay too bad for BF2. I don't even think it is supported at all. Get a new card, preferably newer than 6600 or X1600 and try again.
      Yeah it maybe the videocard but the video card works fine with some other games dont understand why it doesnt want to work with this game....and from seeing the game at my friends house it freaken awsome but i cant play it lol...by the way its an laptop soo its not possible to change the video card. Thanks for the help....ill try and figure something out.

Comment

Working...
      X