Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are u?

this is just a simple question

are u a loner squad member or squad leader most of the time.

Re: what are u?

I'm a Squad Leader or Commander, here's my guide for SL http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114316

Comment

Generally speaking I'm a squad member but if the squad ends up just scrapping over one flag I'll start my own squad and invite the remaining lone wolves to flank and take flags that aren't defended by half 90% of the enemy.

Comment

Squad leader. I don't like to just be a squad membr, I don't like the way other SL play, it ruins my game play style too. I SL all the time, I have my own play style. When I have a good squad my tactics work when I'm alone in my squad I do well too.

Don't create a squad at the begining of the round, too much junk join your squad then so they wouldn't get auto-switched to the other team and everyone goes off to different directions. I wait till there are 4 or so squads then I create my own, that way I seem to get team players.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup View Post
          Squad leader. I don't like to just be a squad membr, I don't like the way other SL play, it ruins my game play style too. I SL all the time, I have my own play style. When I have a good squad my tactics work when I'm alone in my squad I do well too.

Don't create a squad at the begining of the round, too much junk join your squad then so they wouldn't get auto-switched to the other team and everyone goes off to different directions. I wait till there are 4 or so squads then I create my own, that way I seem to get team players.
          Couple of good tips there, cheers mucka.

Comment

I normally go as squad member but I find myself opening an own squad most of the times.
            A lot of squads just suck at teamwork. Giving no orders, not talking voip, and worst of the cases not trying to get a flag and winning the round.
            Being squad leader gives me the advantage to be able to talk to the commander.
            Communication ftw!

FipZ

Comment

I used to be only Squad Leader, but there is rarely enough teamplay in vBF2 to need a squad, so I started going lone wolf and capping flags myself.

Comment

squad leader

Comment

I mostly stay loner unless I get invited to a squad. Occasionally I will create my own squad or apply to be commander. I've been thinking of joining squads more often since I've been enjoying the teamwork experience.

Comment

I don't like being "boxed" into a squad and told what to do: I'm one of those dangerous players you just "unleash" and forget about, because I'm usually self-reliant and self-sufficient.

Most of the time, I know better than the commander what needs to be done. I just make a squad, lock it and communicate with the commander if needed.

If I'm on the ground, I'll happily join or lead a squad.

Comment

im usually squad leader b/c i play with some freinds and im the most expirenced player with the best knowledge of tactics. when i play by my self though im usually lone wolf b/c i forget about squads. (forget about them as in i dont remember to join one not as in I forsake them)

Comment

dont really care, lonewolf sounds the funniest tho

Comment

I'm a loner and a squad leader. I get in game and make a squad if people want to join and roll with me to create chaos so be it. Other wise I'm still plenty capable of splitting wigs on my own.

Comment

I'm mosty a squad member coz I like to stick with my squad.

Comment

yea you kinda forgot Commander which is almost all i ever do

Comment

Working...
                              X