[MOVIE] Armalite Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] Armalite Rifle

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

After 1 1/2 weeks of filming and editing, my lastest video is done.
    Armalite Rifle is about the M16 in BF2. It's more of a tribute then a ownage video. The beginning part of the video is an old 1966 Training film on the M16, know back then as the XM16E1.
    The song in the video is an old (either) late 60s or easly 70s British Punk rock song about the M16, called "Armalite Rifle". The video explains more on the subject.

As a note, The video looks 10 times better then it does on youtube. I could only upload it to youtube, because I tried other streming sites and most either took a long time to load the video or needed to download about 2-3 programs just to get the video on the site.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video.

Re: [MOVIE] Armalite Rifle

Good stuff, I didnt really like some of the transitions they just tend to get on my nerves. I would have preferred to see more of an 'ownage video' however, as far as a tribute goes, excellent job. I rated it 4/5 on Tube

-Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel View Post
      Good stuff, I didnt really like some of the transitions they just tend to get on my nerves. I would have preferred to see more of an 'ownage video' however, as far as a tribute goes, excellent job. I rated it 4/5 on Tube

-Angel
      Thanks for liking my video, Angel

Comment

Cute, very cute . The idea is good and the music was very fitting lol .
        I didn't really like the parts when you shot bots, it seemed way too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
          Cute, very cute . The idea is good and the music was very fitting lol .
          I didn't really like the parts when you shot bots, it seemed way too easy.
          Yeah, I had to use bots in a few parts, because I couldn't really find too many servers that run BR and that I could get on the US side, so I had to use the bots, but I only used a few scenes from the bot server and the rest are on real servers.

Comment

Working...
          X