Great DCON Server up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great DCON Server up!!

TeamDissidents |D| Welcomes everyone to join and have fun on a newly created DCON server!!! IP# 69.13.112.81 Default Port!

You won't find many DCON servers setup on hardware this one is set up either.. most are done through game providers running dual core processors with single 1gig ram...butt his one is
    playing through Quad Core Xeon, 2gigs Server side ram, 15K SCSI all setup by me and co-located through CI Host In Chicago for Ultimate Pings from any US,Canada location and even pings pretty decent for the UK fellas!

You can also visit us for suggestions at www.team-dissidents.net/forums

Thanks and enjoy!

Re: Great DCON Server up!!

Thank you very much for the support sava700. Much <3 to the |D| clan :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA View Post
      Thank you very much for the support sava700. Much <3 to the |D| clan :salute:
      thanks.. we are just in waiting mode it seems to get it patched to keep it populated.

Also trying to figure out how to make it show up in the game search when you have Ranked checked.. it appears that there is a few servers showing up peoples BF2 ranks which I'd love to get this one todo so as well... is it a setting in the serversettings.con or something along those lines?

Comment

Great news sava700. The patch is gonna make some really nice changes and additions (I hope). For anyone who wonders if this mod is the bomb, then watch some of the DCON matches that are going around. The servers need more admin attention (like in the DC days), but watching the comp videos is proof of what a kick *** game this one is, imo.

Ill check out your server later tonight.

Comment

I've setup a few different maps from what is usually seen being played over and over again. Adding a few infantry maps should mix it up alittle for everyone.

Also BattleRecorder is up and running on the server FULL QUALITY! So feel free to play, bring friends and go back to see how you killed them

Comment

Working...
          X