Need some Information please lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some Information please lads

Okay lads I would like to ask for some help about making movies in Battlefield 2. I have made movies such as this,

But as you see its not as the quality as most movies you see posted here. One of my main concerns is when im using Battlefield Recorder I get the tags off the players? And stop the kill information in the top right corner?

Also maybe people could post any tips when filming and shooting a movie in BF2?

Thanks for the read lads, hope to hear some replies

Muzza

Re: Need some Information please lads

Search on google for a program called Battle Launcher(current version is 1.2, I believe). You can remove the name tags and such before you launch the BR file by simply checking a box.

Hit ~
    renderer.drawhud 0

Removes kill information.

Review you BR files prior to filming so you can think about angles and whatnot.

If you're going to use a mouse to change the cam(not by using a cam file), then put it on it's lowest sensitivity so the camera is more stable.

Numbers 1-9 change speeds and pauses the BR file.

Comment

First is first, use something other than windows movie maker. If you do, you can crop the video so you do not see the frap's watermark..

Second, try using battlelauncher ( http://www.gamershell.com/download_12224.shtml ) It will help you with removing the HUD and Nametags.

When I film, I usually make many demos of specific scenes so I can keep restarting them without waiting through minutes of extra footage. I always keep the camera steady and if I need to pan, I will pan smoothly. That usually makes the actual video files more enjoyable to watch.

Comment

What about BattleDirector?

Comment

Both do the same thing, pick whichever you want

Comment

Thanks for the info lads, been a great help I have a program called Pinnacle Studio which I am using to edit it.

Comment

Pinnacle Studio, eh?

I just want to recommend Adobe Premiere, it's a very very nice program to work with.

Comment

I opened up Adobe Premiere and myhead nearly exploded :P I didnt know how to do what. I started looking for some good tutorials but couldnt find any. You know of any good sites that have them?

Comment

Originally posted by MuZza View Post
                  I opened up Adobe Premiere and myhead nearly exploded :P I didnt know how to do what. I started looking for some good tutorials but couldnt find any. You know of any good sites that have them?
                  It should just be like Vegas 6, but just with more features and maybe a few most lines to put video and music on. Look on youtube for some, you should be allow to find some Tutorials.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite
                    Both do the same thing, pick whichever you want
                    I understand that Battlelauncher is no longer being updated. It would be best to use Battledirector if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
                      It should just be like Vegas 6, but just with more features and maybe a few most lines to put video and music on. Look on youtube for some, you should be allow to find some Tutorials.
                      Have you started helping noobs out again?

Comment

Just a quick update lads,

I gone back and done re-written the main story. All I need now is some guys to come help me film it. My friend from http://www.teamdynamic.biz/ is lending me one of his servers so we will have a place to ourselves. I also have a 75 man TS server I can talk you through what I want etc

If anyone is interested in being part of my film then please contact me on msn, muzzaofgod@hotmail.co.uk ASAP

Thanks once again for your help lads.

Comment

Uploaded the the final video on my website

Comment

Working...
                          X